Chapter 11: Assistance

Karma's POV

I sighed as I walked through the quiet street. Even though the moon is permanently a crescent shape, it was still shining in the night sky. I looked up. There were many stars, gleaming beautifully. Somehow, they remind me of Nagisa...

As I walked past a convenience store, I saw a suspicious "man" going outside. He wore a suit, hat, glasses, and had a moustache. He was holding a plastic bag. His cheeks were pink, and many people were staring at him.

I walked towards him and he looked at me, surprised. "Isn't it a bit late to be buying porn magazines, Koro-sensei?" I said in a teasing tone.

He started to sweat heavily, "K-Karma-kun!! W-what are you doing walking around so late?" He said while blushing. "Right back at you."

"W-well, I was just buying some snacks after a long day of work-" He was cut off by a child bumping into him. The plastic bag fell. His mother was about to apologize, but was cut short once she saw the contents of the plastic bag. She covered her child's eyes and said a brief "I'm very sorry!" and quickly started speed walking away from him.

I looked at the contents. He really did buy porn magazines. "Ah, I was right." I said as I bent down, inspecting the magazines.

Koro-sensei blushed and quickly picked them all up, "Nyuaa!!"

After he picked them all up, he decided to walk me home because it was late. I said that I didn't need him, but he kept on telling me.

As we were walking, he asked, "How is Nagisa-san doing?" I stayed quiet for a few seconds, but then said, "She's doing fine."

He looked at me. "Seems like something isn't right. Would you like to tell me?" He said.

"Should I tell him?" I thought. "I'll tell him, why not."

We stopped on the side of the road, and I told Koro-sensei the full story that's going on.

After finishing the story, Koro-sensei said, "I see. This is a very serious problem."

"..."

"I will help in any way possible. If you ever need assistance, come to me and I will try my best." He stood up.

"Thanks, but I don't think it'll be that easy." I replied to him. He put his tentacle on my shoulder, "You'll never know until you try."

He dropped me off at my house. I went up to my room and went straight to bed.

-Time skip-

It was the end of school, and I was once again walking home. I was walking past a riverbed, until I saw smoke. "Smoke?"

I walked towards the smoke to see Asano in front of fire. He was holding Nagisa's sketchbook that I gave her. "What the... Why the hell does he have that!?"

I ran towards him, going down the riverbed. He was about to throw the sketchbook in the fire. But before he could do it, I shouted, "Asano!!" And readied my fist. He turned back and I punched him hard on the face.

He fell down, the sketchbook now in front of me. I picked it up without saying anything.

He wiped the blood coming out of his nose by the back of his hand and said, "My, my, Akabane. Aren't you persistent..."

I wanted to punch him again, but I wasn't stupid. He's gonna dodge it for sure and punch me instead. "And aren't you desperate to win over Nagisa?" I replied.

He stood up, "I'm very impressed you managed to hit me."He continued, "But all that violence is futile. She'll be mine soon..."

"Hey!!" We heard from behind. It was a police officer. "What are you kids doing!?"

I turned back to Asano to find his leg swinging in my direction. He kicked my stomach, and I fell to the ground. "I'm afraid I have to go now."

He took Nagisa's sketchbook that I stupidly dropped. He turned back, "And besides... this is all your fault in the first place, right?"

"Hey!!" I shouted at him. I wanted to get up so badly, but the pain in my stomach was too much. And before I knew it, he was gone.

The police officer ran to me and helped me up. He flooded me with questions and put the fire out. He ended up giving me a reminder.

"Dammit..."

-Time skip-

I ended up going all the way back to school after that. I can't afford to lose any more time.

I walked in class, to find the Octopus still there. When he looked at me, he said, "Huh? Didn't you already go home, Karma-kun?"

I walked in front of his desk, "I need your help."
___________________

I'm sorry I haven't been updating! This week has been really packed!! >~<
But I have Monday off next week so hopefully I can update more!

See you in the next chapter!