Chapter 14

"They look like they like each other" Colby said to me as we sat on the bar stools in the kitchen. We had a clear view of Zay and Tori hitting it off through the doorway that led to the packed living room. I threw back the rest of the strawberrita that I got from the cooler before nodding in response to her comment.

"Wassup, ladies" Shawn came up to us with some guy behind him. I didn't know what was going on with me lately but I was seeing a lot of attractive light skinned dudes because the nigga behind Shawn was looking good. You know, usually I like mine chocolate but nowadays I was feeling the yellow boys.

"Hey Shawn. Where's Amiyah?" Colby asked him, being petty as usual. He rolled his eyes and licked his lips and the guy behind him started laughing.

"You already know what happened between me and her, Ion even know why you wanna start with that shit, Cole" he replied to her clinching his jaw. Shawn and Colby used to have a thing going on. They were inseparable honestly. But he figured the grass was greener on the other side after getting with some girl on the cheerleading team. Recently a rumor had been surfaced that Amiyah cheated on him with some girl from a school across town.

"I'm not starting nothing. I was just asking seeing as though ya little girlfriend left you for her little girlfriend" she commented after we all busted out laughing except for Shawn.

"Aye shut the fuck up " he said to the guy behind him, shoving him with his elbow.

"Aye man, I ain't say nothing " the guys said to him in a deep but raspy voice still laughing at what Colby said.

"Who are you?" I asked coming off a bit more rude than I had anticipated before he raised one eyebrow.

"Who are you?" He asked me in the same tone I had, making me smirk.

"This is my boy Eli, Eli this is my homie Nyla" Shawn introduced lightening his mood up and wrapping his arm around Eli's shoulder before he shrugged him off.

"Well, Nyla you are very pretty" he said licking his lips and hooding his eyes staring right into mine.

"Thanks" I mumbled before turning to Colby who was being dragged off by some dude for her to dance with him. She mouthed for me to help her since for one she looked very uncomfortable and two he was kind of ugly.

"Aye nigga get the fuck off her! You see she don't wanna be bothered witcho clown ass!" Shawn hollered pushing ole dude and grabbing everybody's attention in the process , as he had finally noticed Colby wrapped up in some dudes arms with a fearful expression on her face.

"Damn, that's ya girl or something?" The dude asked letting his hands up in surrender. I looked over at Colby to see her wide eyed expression as the whole scene unfolded right in front of us.

"Yea that's my girl, and this my house so get the fuck out!" Shawn continued pushing him again. I shook my head at Shawn's overdramatic episode before grabbing another strawberrita and Colby's hand and walked over to Tori and Zay who were watching from the living room, leaving Eli to cool Shawn down.

"What was that all about?" Tori asked us before Colby explained the situation helping them understand.

"Look like Shawn still want you" Xavier chimed in looking back at Colby who was still staring across the room to where Shawn was.

By the time the party was over, boy, I was twisted. I could barely walk and towards the middle of the party they started passing around some dime bags and cigarillos and after that I was gone. I usually wasn't a wild party girl but that night I was tripping.

"FIRST I DROP MY TOP AYYEE!" I hollered while dancing as lil Uzi vert blasted through the house. It was almost 2 am and everyone was still there but half high and half drunk including me.

"Somebody take her home" I heard someone say and I only assumed it was Shawn since he was the only one I saw around me.

"Where's Xavier, he brought her" He said again but I had no idea who he was talking to. It has dawned on me that I had no ride home if he wasn't at the party still.

"He left awhile ago with Tori" I heard Colby say as she grabbed my arm and making me stumble over my feet and fall to my knees before she helped me up and shook her head.

"I can't leave, I don't want nobody fuckin up my house" Shawn stated helping Colby get me onto the stool in the kitchen.

"I can't either , I I rode with Tori and she got the keys" Colby chimed , explaining the reason for her not being able to take me home before they both looked at Eli who was standing next to me, leaning against the counter.

"Shit, I'll take you home" he said shrugging his shoulders and laughing a bit.

"Shawty real funny when she gone off that henny" he laughed before I stuck out my tongue, silently taking his compliment and accidentally tumbling out of the chair before they all helped me up.
*

I apologize greatly. I really thought I was going to be back on my grind by now but I guess my trip really threw me off. This chapter is kind of sloppy but I mean it does justice to the book so excuse any mistakes and typos or anything like that and comment and vote 👍🏾

-M✨

In multimedia:

Colby