I'm Not Going To Give You My Satisfaction

"We're fucking lost!" I growl at Alex. We had woken up on the forest floor, laying next to each other (and thankfully clothed).

"It's your fucking fault" Alex yells back as we wonder the forest aimlessly in search for our friends. "Next time you have to deal with your sexuality, try to not be in the god damn woods."

"I'm only gay when I'm drunk!" I defend.

Alex snorts. "Yeah, okay"

"Fuck you" I shove Alex by pushing at his shoulders "Who do you think you are?"

"The guy you dry humped last night" Alex throws back, regretting it almost immediately because the look on my face suggests bad things are coming his way.

"Fuck you" I put all my weight into a punch to the cheek that knocks him down to the ground.

"You hit like a faggot" Alex provokes.

"You are a faggot" I toss back along with a kick to the ribs.

"So are you!" he yells, kicking my ankle so I fall to the ground next to him. "You asshole" he yells recovering before I had gotten the chance and rolling on top of me to punch me in the face.

I roll him over so I'm on top and we fall into a mud pile, drenching us in cold, wet dirt, but neither of us care enough to notice.

I punch him a few more times before I stop because I hear giggling. Looking down, Alex isn't laughing (not like he's in the position to anyways), and I'm not laughing. I look up to see Danielle leaning against the tree looking down at the two of us, bruised and covered in filth.

"Don't stop on my account" she says through her laughs "this is some quality entertainment right here"

"What the fuck?" I say getting off of Alex and standing up "How much did you hear?"

"Jacky, how long have we known each other now? Of course I heard all of it" she laughs watching the look on Alex's face as he sits up and cringes at the mud.

"Dani..." I start

"I know, I know" she holds her hands up "didn't hear a thing, blah blah blah, again, how long have we been friends? I know the drill"

"This is fucking ridiculous" Alex says, then continues despite the look of fear as warning on Danielle's face "you are enabling him! You could be helping him cope this his sexuality so-"

"Shut up!" I kick him back down to cut him off.

Danielle looks at Alex with some sort of amusement but with a little bit of pity. "Like Jack said, he's only gay when he's drunk" The way she says it makes it seem like even she didn't believe the words.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I thought you were on my side!" I yell, clenching my fists in anger at the thought of my best friend betraying me like this.

"Sweetie, I'm pansexual, I'm on every side"

Despite how really funny and clever that actually was, I'm still pretty pissed off. She's supposed to be on my side no matter what.

"Look, Jack, just fucking let it go and deal with it at a point when we won't be eaten by bears or something." Danielle sighs "Let's get going."

When she starts walking we hurry to follow so we aren't left stranded out here.

"I'm sorry" I whisper over to Alex, loud enough for him to hear.

"Shut up" he hisses back.

I frown, kicking at some leaves on the ground. Fuck him, I don't need him anyway he's just a stupid kid that's gonna fuck up my life and confuse me. I don't need him to be my friend, I'm better off with out him and his faggoty self trying to convert me to being gay because he thinks I'm hot. That's his problem not mine.