Hold My Heart (And Keep It Too)

Alex and I lay next to the fire (a fake one on the computer), cuddled up together all night until the sun peeked through the windows. That night, I was the little spoon, mostly so I could do some 'accidental' butt wiggling all night. There was a prominent smell of pancakes, and I'm thinking about inviting Alex's parents to live here forever, seriously I've never been greeted to the mornings with pancakes; with the exception of when Alex is feeling lovely, but that's just recently.

After breakfast we all gather around the tree, which is lit up with bright lights and silly little ornament while brightly wrapped gifts lay underneath. "I feel bad, I didnt get you guys anything" I say guiltily looking at the presents under the tree, either labelled 'Jack' or 'Alex'.

"Don't worry about it." his dad says, smiling wide. "You dating my son is present enough." There goes another word connected to the 'b' word.

"We haven't seen him this happy since his brother died" his mom comes in. Woah. Wait. Back up. Brother? I know Alex's favourite cereal, how he wanted to be a mermaid at age five, about the time he rode his bike into a lake, but I don't even know about his brother?

"Here's your present!" Alex quickly shoves into my hands to distract me. It fucking worked too because something moved in the box and I was instantly intrigued.

It was a small cube figure, wrapped in wrapping paper with the design of two Santa's making out (where did they get this stuff?). Messily unwrapping it, there was a cardboard box. So naturally, I opened it up only to discover a gift that I've wanted for years. "Blink-182 tickets?" I glitter with a huge smile.

"VIP too!" Mrs. Gaskarth smiles as I pull out the two lanyards with a plastic card attached to them.

"You guys are the best!" I stand up to lean over the couch and hug each of them individually, as tightly as I could muster. I feel incredibly guilty though, not really being Alex's official boyfriend, but yet again, that's a problem for another day.

When Alex unwraps his present, his reaction is slightly different than mine. "Mum..." Alex draws out with a blush on his cheeks as he holds a box of condoms in his hand.

"We just want you to be safe" his mum says a hundred percent serious, and I wish that was a joke but it's not.

"Don't want you two getting pregnant" his dad winks at me and to be honest, I don't even know how to react to this situation. First of all, his parents are way cooler with us having butt sex than I am, which is wrong on so many levels. I mean really, I'm still trying to cope with the idea that I even touched his dick. Plus, I don't even know how to do the butt sex. And I'm not getting into all of my questions right now because Alexs parents are sitting right here.

I end up uncrossing my legs and awkwardly shifting away from Alex with a forced chuckle.

"Merry Christmas!" the pair of parents cheered happily.

The rest of the night was relatively normal, we sang Christmas carols, drank eggnog and ended up falling asleep watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, a perfect Christmas in June kinda movie.

The next morning, his parents had a flight out a noon, so they woke up early to pack up the gay Christmas and headed out in a taxi after another very long goodbye to Alex and me. Honestly, you would've thought they were sending Alex off to war with how long they hugged and cried for.

When I'm on my third cup of coffee, Alex wraps his arms around me and hums with a smile. "Don't touch me" I growl.

He just laughs, knowing me too well. When I finish this cup I'm not so salty. Don't get me wrong, I'm always very salty until at least my fifth cup of coffee, but right now I'm at the 'I'll bite your finger off if you touch me again' phase. "You we're being a very naughty boy the other night" his voice drops down low.

"Yeah, so were you" I say bitterly, and this time not because of the fact that I don't have enough coffee in my system. "There are so many things, where should I begin? At the fact that we're dating now? Or the fact that you had a brother? No wait, I got it, let's start at the fact that your parents want you to fuck your supposed boyfriend"

"Well what was I supposed to tell them? 'I'm kinda half way dating this guy who thinks he's straight, really we're just fuck buddies.'?"

"Yeah, clearly your parents would've been fine with that, seeing as they felt it nessisary to tell me you 'messed around' a lot in high school"

He sighs. "Look Jack, I'm sorry, I was going to talk to you about it."

I take a deep breath and ruffle my hair. "I can't be... I'm not gay"

"You can't be gay?" he repeats.

"It's a big risk I'm not willing to take. I don't even want to think about what my parents might do if they find out" I'm close to yelling now. "otherwise then yes Alex, I'd be your boyfriend"

He smiles and leans in to kiss me.

"Alex, I can't-"

He kisses me again. "I'll keep your secret if you keep my heart"

It was only a few words, but it made my heart swell and I can't help but lean into him and press my lips to his while my hands stay crumpled up in his shirt.

Quickly, his tongue makes it's way into my mouth and seconds later, his hand attacks my belt. He dips his head down to get at my neck and I let my hand wonder to his hips.

Instantly, there's  the hot pressure of Alex's palm against my cock, over my boxers; it only lasts a few seconds though because Alex is impatient and pulling my boxers down too. He's eager to get this thing going, and before I know it, he's on his knees. His pretty lips wrap around the head and I throw my head back as a groan tears through my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut as Alex takes me all the way into his mouth and can't help but think about the fact that this is exactly like a girl. Clearly I'm not down with the gay just yet, having to imagine glossed lips around my cock, but I'm not just going to stop him now.

I let out a small whimper as I tighten my fingers in Alex's messy hair. Still like a girl, I think. But even though I was okay with my skewed morals, apparently the universe wasn't because my doorbell just had to ring, again.  "Ignore it" Alex whispers breathlessly before going back down. Like I said, I wasn't going to stop him now.

The doorbell rings a second time, then a third, and when it rings the fourth time, Alex gets really pissed off. "Jesus christ" Alex says buckling his belt. "Is it really that hard to have sex with my boyfriend" he grumbles a the way to the door as I quickly fumble to straighten out my jeans.

"Hi, you must be Alex, is Jack around?" a very familiar feminine voice comes from the doorway. Oh god, this really is a disaster.