Chapter 4

*1 Week Later*

*Osha POV*

"If you just wanted to lay with me why didn't you just say that instead of leading me on and making  me think you really cared about me? But it's okay, I see how you are. I was stupid, but I won't be anymore." Rayn texted me.

I been ignoring her since I got what I wanted from her.

I done fucked and ducked a lot of hoes, but I ain't never did it to a good girl.

It was making me feel bad inside, cuz I know I fucked her over.

"Bae, what we doing today?" Val asked me coming to lay beside me.

"Iown know boo, what you wanna do?" I asked. I'm glad she quit questioning me about where I was that night. 

I hate having to pretend I like her and shit.

"I wanna go to the boutique again. They're having another good ass sale." Val said.

When she said that I got kinda got worried n shit.

I ain't know if Rayn was working today or not and I ain't know if she was gone confront me in front of Val.

But then again I ain't care.  Cuz I don't love or need neither one of em.

"Iight, when we going? " I asked.

She came and got on top of me.

"After you let me ride this dick. " she said.

"Iown feel like fuckin, so let's go to this place before I change my mind." I said.

She sucked her teeth at me.

"Iight." She said with a attitude and got off me.

She was mad,  but Iown really gaf.

Iown want that pussy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*Kendra Pov*

"Babe, what we doing today? " I asked Killa while laying in his arms.

"Uhhh, let's get up with the crew today?  You wanna do that? " he asked.

"Yea, I'm just bored" I said.

"So I'm boring to you? " he asked.

"No boo, you not boring" I said laughing

"Cuz I was finna say you ain't think I was so boring last night. " He said grabbing my boobs.

"Iown know what you talking bout." I said swatting his hands away from my chest.

"Oooh baby, you killin me...Oh Jamarcus..." he said mocking me.

I hit his arm.

"Not funny. " I said getting up and going to the bathroom. I got all of my stuff ready for my shower.

I could hear him on the phone with O making plans for today,  but I wasn't paying attention.

I got in the shower and got cleaned up. I guess I was taking too long cuz Killa came and got in with me.

"Yo hoe friend texted you. " he said with his back towards me.

I knew he was talking about Val. We all knew she was using O, and he know it too, but she don't know that he's using her too.

They relationship wasn't always like that.  They was real close until she got real money hungry all of a sudden.  Me and her was real close too and she just changed. She Started cheating on him and stuff. He picked up on game real fast and now they relationship is strictly business.  I don't even think they have sex anymore.  But whatever.