Chapter 2

Osh'a POV

*WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER*

"Who you getting all fresh for? " Val asked while walking into the bedroom.

" The fuck you mean?" I asked while turning around and looking at her. All I had on was some damn joggers and a polo crew neck.

" You got a new bitch you tryna impress?" she asked laughing. Little do she know.

"Nah, just finna hit up Killa and them." I said lying while  grabbing my keys and slipping on my slides.

" Well, be careful out there." She said,

"Yea" I replied while heading down the stairs.

"Oh! What time you coming bac-" I walked out the garage door and acted like i didn't hear her.

She not finna pop no pussy in my house while im gone.

I texted Rayn and told her I was on the way. 

She agreed to let me come over and just chill. She so gullible and naive. She dont know im finna get all up in that tonight. I know im a dog nigga, but I just gotta know what shorty like. 

Bout 10 minutes later I pulled up at the address she sent me earlier. She stayed in some lil apartments around the way, near her school. I turned my music down just to be courteous, its was past 11 at night. 

Just by texting her I could tell lil baby got her head on straight, I just dont think she know that everybody aint exactly what they claim to be. She dont really understand how the world works.

I parked at building 3 and climbed the stairs to the second level. I walked to the door that had B on it and knocked. 

I heard her walking to the door 

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Its O" I replied.

She unlocked the door and let me in. She had a real nice place.

"Wassup boo?" I asked pulling her in for a hug.

"Nothing much, just watching tv." She said.

"Oh, what you ask who it is for ? You expecting another nigga?" I joked while raising my eyebrow. I was still holding her while she looked up at me.

"Yes, the pizza man." she replied while giggling. 

"Oh, okay. Just making sure. " I said as I gently squeezed her waist making her laugh. 

She led me over to the couch. Damn she looked and smelled good. I could tell she had just got out the shower. Her hair was kinda wet and curly. She smelled like fruit once again. She had on a tank top with some lounging pants. Something slight, but it looked damn good on her. I cant wait to take em off of her. 

"What kind your order? " I asked her. 

"I just ordered a large cheese from Papa Johns." She replied.

"Oh okay, thats straight." I said

She was watching something bout cupcakes on the tv.

" You bake?" I asked 

" I can do a lil sumn" she said.

" I need proof." I said. She laughed 

"Its a triple chocolate cheesecake in the fridge that I made before work, you're welcome to have some." She said.

"I can have some now? Before dinner ? " I asked like a lil kid.

She laughed again and showed me her beautiful smile.