Chapter 12

*Rayn POV*

"She seems like a really nice woman. I would like to meet her one day soon" My grandma said over the phone referring to O's mother.

"She is ma, well I gotta go. Me and Osha supposed to be meeting up with his friend and his girlfriend. Are you still coming over tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yea, I'll be over to your apartment around 3 or so." She replied.

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"You can come in." I said to O.

He opened the door in his boxers.

I got flutters in my tummy.
I get them whenever im around Osha.  I guess my little pumpkin knows when his or her daddy is around.

"Wassup? You bout ready to go?" He asked

"Uhh.. Y-yea. I'm ready." I said, struggling to get my words together.

"You not too tired are you? I don't mean to keep having you come out of the house." He said.

"Oh, no. I'm okay. I'll let you know if I get a little tired." I replied.

The truth is I was kind of sleepy, but I liked the fact that he wanted to show me off, even though we aren't together.

"Okay, well imma put my clothes on and we can leave. We meeting them at some Japanese restaurant." He said.

I nodded and he closed the door back.

I feel bad for lusting after him, but he just makes my lady parts tingle.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled, trying to gain composure.

It was about 9 pm and I was still in my lounging clothes.

I was looking through my bag to find something to wear but it's like everything got so tight overnight.

My boobs, hips, and butt are already getting a little bigger.

I was getting frustrated, because I didn't want my belly to stick out so much.

I wasn't trying to hide my child, but I didn't want my belly to be the first thing people saw.

But it looks like I had no choice.

I was getting bigger and bigger everyday.

In the bottom of my bag was a pink bodycon dress that still had a tag on it. It was the only nice peice of clothing I had that I could still fit that was clean.

I put it on, took off the tag and looked in the mirror.

Low and behold, all you could see was baby.

Well that's all I could see....maybe I was just gaining weight.
Maybe it was just in my head.

I turned around and looked at my backside in the mirror. I was bigger there too as I stated before.

I sighed.

"Can you stop looking at yourself in the mirror. You look gorgeous. No, I don't think you look fat. No you're belly isn't too big. No, you shouldn't change. You are perfect." Osha said while standing in the doorway.

He always knows what to say. He's so charismatic. 

That's how I got in this situation in the first place.

Nigga talked my drawls off.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and put my brown gladiator sandals on.