Chapter 8

* Rayn Pov *

"So what you wanna do? " O asked.

" What you mean? " I asked

"Are you sure you wanna keep the baby. You know, with you being in school...? " he asked.

"Yes I'm sure. I never thought about having an abortion or giving it up." I said.

"Good, I didn't really think you would. " he said.

We both grew quiet.

"I know me and you are not together. And this goes against what you stand for, but we done already took a turn down that road.  But I want you to come stay with me.  You don't have to sleep in my room or anything like that,  I just wanna be able to keep an eye on you.  Make sure you straight." He said.

"Umm...what about your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I broke it off with her. She was doing me wrong. " he said.

"But you did her wrong too..." I said.

"Yea..but you don't understand... it's a long ass story. " he said.

"Oh...well I will think about it...I just don't know right now. " I said.

"Okay, that's fair..." he said.

"So where do we go from here? " I asked.

"I wish I knew Rayn..." he replied

I looked down at my belly.

I couldn't believe there's a baby in there.

"Can I feel it? " he asked.

"Uhh...Yea. You can..." I said.

He took his hands and slowly put them on my belly.

"It's kind of firm. " he said smiling.

"Yea, I know..." I said.

"Damn, you really are carrying my child in there." he said smiling even harder.

"Believe it or not, I wouldn't want anybody else to carry my son or daughter but you. Given the circumstances." He said.

"Really? " I asked.

"Yea, but how you ain't know you was pregnant? " he asked.

I sighed

"I have been really busy. Work and school took all my time. I didn't notice I missed my period or any other signs.  I was purposely trying to keep myself busy." I said.

"Why did you want to be busy? " he asked.

"Trying to keep my mind off of you and what you did." I said.

He took his hands off of my stomach and sat up.

"Rayn,I'm sorry. I seen you in the store and I had to have my piece out of you. At first it was just about sex. That's all I wanted from you.  But when I started talking to you and learned more about you I kinda caught feelings.  Then when we had sex, girl you took a nigga soul. I really did think about you everyday. But my pride and me putting on this front like I don't have feelings for nobody got in the way. I really do care about you.  Now more than ever.  I wish I could have done things the right way with you.  You deserve to be treated with more respect than I treated you with. " he said.

Once again that disbelief settled into my mind.

" O, I forgive you...you don't have to keep apologizing." I said.

"I know, but I just feel the biggest asshole on the earth." He said

"Well you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be here. " I said

"I guess..." he said.

"OSHAAAA!!" I heard someone yell while coming down the hall.

He sighed and clinched his jaw.

"Who is that? !" I asked.

"OSHAAAA!!" the person yelled again.

"Val." He said. 

"Your girlfriend? Why is she here? " i asked.

"Ex. And I don't know why she here. " He said.

She busted into the room.

"Thought you was gone leave me like that?  Wrong! I'll be damned if you leave me for a fat bitch." She said.

"Fat bitch?" I asked. I started to get out of the bed. I ain't never got into a fight but she was being rude and disrespectful.

"Chill Rayn, the baby..." he said holding his arm across my body.

"Baby?" Val asked.

"Yes. Baby,"  he said. "Now get the fuck out. "

"You got this cow pregnant? Wow O, I'd never think you would stoop that low. You raw dogged this fat broad." She said then laughed.

I pressed the security button on the hospital bed. I don't have time for any of this.

"You got some nerve coming into my room and calling me names when you don't even know me. I have done nothing to you. " I said to her.

"Go stuff a burger down your throat. I wasn't talking to you. If you think you can take my man from me you got another thing coming" she said.

"Baby calm down, don't let her upset you. " he said trying to calm me down.

The monitor showed that my heart was beating pretty fast.

I was angry.

"So she's your baby now? This big building of a bitch is your baby now? " she asked Osh'a

"You can never replace me. If you lost about 50 pounds and did something with that big ass forehead we could talk about it, but I will forever be the baddest bitch he ever had. " Val said.

I started to cry.  This was just too much. I didn't sign up for any of this.

"Why in the FUCK are you talking to her that way. She did nothing to you! Your problem is with me not her.  And if you speak to her like that again I will bury my fist into your face.  Understand?" Osh'a said.

She just stood and looked at him.
"GET THE FUCK OUT! DAMN! " He said.

"No! Not if you not leaving with me." She said.

I shook my head

"I'm done with you. " he said.

"Someone call for security?" 2 big black 2007 Rick Ross looking ass niggas walked in.

"You called security on me? " she asked Osh'a.

"Yea, so either leave like a lady or get carried out. " he said.

"No, I'm not leaving." She said crossing her arms while looking at me.

"Ma'am,  if you don't leave peacefully we will be forced to escort you out. " one of the men said.

"You're upsetting the woman that is carrying my child. " he said trying to make her even more upset.

Val mumbled something under her breath. 

The security heard her but we didn't and they hurried to get her out.

They each grabbed an arm and stated to drag her out.

"What did you say?" Osh'a said standing up.

"I said I WILL KILL THEM BOTH!" 

====

Comment! !

Vote!

I know it's been a minute.