Chapter 10

*Osha pov*

A couple days later

*Phone convo with his mother*

"...Hello?"

"Hey Ma.."

"Hey baby. Whats goin on?"

"A lot Ma...just a lot. "

"What's wrong son?"

"I done messed up..."

"How boy? If its anything bout that hot in tha ass girl iown wanna hear bout it O-"

"Nah na...me and her over. I just...need to come talk to you..."

"Well come on honey. "

"Ill be there in a minute..."

"Okay."

"Iight"

*End of Convo*

Rayn my mf'n baby dude... On God.

Thats my boo...

Its like everything she do I fall in love with it.

We been chillin at the house watching tv all day...but I decided that I should finally tell my mama.

This would be her first grandbaby.

To be completely honest...idk how she gone react about the baby.

She gone blow me out tho...for what I did to Rayn. My pops did the same thing to her.

Since Rayn been here I just been in a real good mood. She aint gave up no ass or nun...im just happy she here.

I never in a million fuckin years thought I would be sprung bout some coochie...let alone fell in love with the girl its attached to.

But damn...

"Rayn...you feel like taking a ride?" I asked.

"Yea...im down. Let me put my shoes on." she said while gettin off of the couch. I went and stood towards the door.

She walked up the stairs to the spare room where she's staying and got her pink Rihanna slides. She came down and walked over to me.

She looked cute and she wasn't even trying to.

I looked down at her while she looked up at me.

I still couldn't believe she was carrying my child.

"I need my bag..." she said to me.

My dumb ass thought she walked over to me...but I was standing in front of the coat rack that she had hung her purse on.

Damn B, I be stupid around shorty.

"My bad..." I said moving out the way.

She got her purse and I opened the door for her but there stood Killa and Kendra getting ready to ring the doorbell.

They both looked confused then Killa smiled at me and kind of nodded...signaling that he gives her a thumbs up.

"Waddup blood?" he asked still smilling.

"Nun...finna slide out." I said.

Killa moved out the way and let us out the door.

"Who ya friend?" He asked referring to Rayn.

"Oh...this is Rayn.." I said.

"Rayn this is my bro Killa and his girlfriend Kendra." I said introducing them all.

"Hey, its nice to meet you." Kendra said shaking Rayn's hand.

"Its nice to meet you too." Rayn said quietly with a shy smile.

"O, she is way too gorgeous to be around your ugly ass." Ken stated. Rayn blushed.

We laughed.

"She is gorgeous...but Im handsome. She a reflection of me..." I said.

Rayn looked up at me and smiled.

We kinda got caught in that moment for a little minute.

When we looked away from each other Killa and Ken were looking at us smiling.

"Well we gone let yall go do what it do. I just came to check on my bro. I aint seen or heard from ya in a cool one.." Killa said l.

"Yea, I know man. Just a lot been going on. But im straight.." i said.

"Iight then." he dapped me up and walked away. Ken waved goodbye.

"Aye bruh, im finna text you." Killa said getting in the car.

"Iight."

"Already"

Me and Rayn got in the car and backed out the driveway. 

I aint even get out good when Killa texted me.

"My NIGGA! She a baddd one. Kountry thikk wit it." he said

"You already know." I replied.

"You replaced and upgraded." he said

"I know bruh. I was her first too. She good, stable, gorgeous and stay home." I told him.

"Damn...you done fuxked already? " he asked

"Had to my G. You know how I get down." I said

"Hell yeahh bro. We both got good ones now." he said

"Yep, she'll be pushing you out a neice or nep soon." i revealed to him.

"WHAT NIGGA?" he texted

"Yea bro..." i said

"You done knoxked one off in her?" he asked.

"Yea...a while back." i said

"So that's why you got rid of ole girl finally? You was up in sumn new?" he said.

" Mostly yea..." i replied

"Bruh said fuxk pullin out huh? Pussy must be some fye. You told ma yet?" he asked.

"Nahhh... that's what we on the way to do now. But imma hit you up later B." i said so I could focus on driving.

"Bet." he said.

" Where we going?" Rayn asked

"To ma dukes house." I told her.

Her face got kind of red and she started to twiddle her thumbs.

"Is she gonna be upset with me? " she asked.

"Noooo baby...If she's gonna be mad at anyone its gone be me..." I said reassuring her.

"Okay" she said back.

On the way there I kept trying to lighten the mood by starting conversation. She kept giving me one worded answers. Not to be rude...but because she was just that nervous.

15 minutes later we pulled up in my mama driveway.

She looked over at me nervously.

I rested my right hand on her thigh and leaned over to her. With my left hand I gently moved her face towards mine by her chin.

I kissed her on the cheek just barely touching her lips.

" Its gonna be okay..." i said then gently patted her stomach.

I pulled away from her and my mama was standing at the screen door with her hands on her hips smiling.

She waved for us to come in.

********
What Is Love to you?