Chapter 7

*Osha POV *

"So you wanna tell me wtf going on? " Val said as soon as I walked in the house.

"Nah." I said walking right past her and walking up the stairs.

She followed behind me.

"OSHA WHY TF DID YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT GIRL? " she yelled.

"Iown know. " I said walking into the bedroom as she followed behind me.

"You cheating on me with that FAT BITCH?  WITH THAT DISGUSTING WHORE?" She yelled.

That was it.

I walked up to her and let her have it.

"Bitch don't you dare call her names when you don't know shit about her. I'll whoop yo ass." I said putting my finger in her face towering over her.

"So you are cheating on me with her? " she asked with tears in her eyes.

"You want the truth? " I asked.

"YES!" She said.  Wiping her tears.

"Yes. I cheated on you with her. I fucked her once.  And I been thinking about her ever since then. She ain't fat, her body bang harder than I do. She's more woman than you could ever be or even try to compete with.  She has a pure heart and wouldn't hurt nobody, lie, cheat or steal. She is the exact opposite of you." I said.

"What you mean the exact opposite of me? " she asked.

At that point,  I ain't care about the fact that her cousin could put me on. I'll get it on my own.

I ain't going for this bullshit no more.

"Exactly what the fuck I said.  You been lying,  been cheating, and been stealing!" I said.

She just looked down.

"Yea...you can't talk now can you? " I asked.

"So don't ever call her a whore or disgusting bitch when that's what you been for a long time. I know about all the niggas you been fuckin, I know about the 2 abortions you had and I know you fucked Blaze too. " I said.

"Why you think I ain't stuck my dick in you for the past couple months? And a month before that I had suspensions so I wore a rubber,  but when I heard one night that you got slutted by ole buddy and his homeboy I stopped " I asked.

"O I'm sorry..." she said crying.

"Fuck your sorry and fuck you." I said.

"So what you saying? " she asked.

"I'm saying get your shit and get TF out my house. " I said.

"O I love you..." she said.

"Well I don't love you bitch. Never have.  I been picked up on game.  I was just using you like you was using me.  So you can shove that I love you shit down your throat.  I'm sure it'll go down easy. " I said sitting down on my bed

"Please O..." she begged.

"Did I not make myself clear? " I said getting up.

I got her shit out the dresser and threw it on the floor.

Went to the closet and did the same.

I went thru the house and threw her stuff on the floor while she stood in the bedroom and cried.

I called Killa and told him to come over and make sure she got her shit and left my house.

He agreed and I left to go to the hospital with Rayn.