Chapter 3

*Osha POV*

"Where you been O? It's 5 o'clock in the morning! " Val said pissed off.

"Minding my goddamn business. Something you need to be doing. " I replied walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I got in the shower, but forgot Rayn scratched my back up.

Back was stinging like a mf.

While I was showering I kept thinking about her.

I kinda felt bad cuz I took her virginity and I didn't really have no plans to continue talking to her.

But she gone be blowing me up cuz she prolly done fell in love my ass. Thinking I love her and shit.

That puss good tho. I wanna keep fuckin her, but I know she done caught feelings and Iown think I want that right now.

I got done in the shower and dried off. I wrapped the towel around myself and went in the room.

I honestly ain't give a fuck if Val seen the scratches..

"So you ain't gone tell me where you been all night?" She asked.

"Told you where I was going before I left." I said opening the drawer looking for my basketball shorts.

I found them and put them on.

"You ain't never been out this late when you was with Killa and Blaze before..." she said with an attitude but Iown care.

"Val. Shut up. I told you where I was. You can believe me or not. I don't really give a damn. " I said getting in the bed.

"I don't believe you. " she said.

"Sound personal to me." I said laying down facing the opposite way of her.

She sighed.

"Whatever. " she said.

I just went to sleep.

A muhfucka put in work, I was tired.

*****

*Rayn POV*

*12:17 pm*

I woke up dreading the fact that I had to go to work at 3.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

Realizing what went on the night before I smiled.

I felt like a new woman.

I reached over and grabbed my phone and texted O.

"Good Afternoon boo." I sent to him. I didn't expect him to text back too quick, he might still be sleep.

I just wanted him to know I was thinking about him.

I decided to get up and get my day started.

As soon as I stood up my legs gave out. I was laying back down in a split second.

I tried it again and was successful. I made my way to my bathroom.

I walked past my bathroom mirror but backed up.

I looked at my naked body and all the hickies it had all over it.

I had them on my thighs, stomach, chest and neck.

I leaned in for a closer look at the ones on my neck, trying to figure out how I was going to cover them , but something started to ooze out of me.

It started to run down my thighs.

So naturally I sat on the toilet and did my business.

When I wiped myself it was pink. I did shed blood, but I didn't worry.