Chapter 1

Osh'a pov

"Move tf out the way" I said to Val as she stood in front of the tv.

"Nooo, not until you agree to take me to Saks Fifth.

"Why you can't go by your damn self ?" I asked.

"Cuz I wanna make a date out of it babe. I wanna go get lunch, go shopping, go to the movies...that kinda thing. " she said. I rolled my eyes.

She sucked her teeth.

"Why you been acting so mean lately?" She asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Like last night you ain't wanna fuck, you wouldn't even let me give you suck. What's going on? " she asked.

What's going on is that I found out she been fuckin around with yet another nigga. But I'll never let her know that I know.

I know y'all think I'm stupid but I got my reasons as to why I keep her around and it ain't for no sex or nun.

It's cuz her cousin the plug.

He got everything from drugs, guns, to hideaways.

I'm tryna get in good with him before I cut shawty off.

But I'm slipping, I'm getting a little too frustrated.

I gotta let her think I'm cool.

"Nothing wrong boo, I'm just real tired. But what time you wanna go do all this shit?" I said letting her think I was giving in.

"Now! So get dressed" she said finally moving from in front of the tv.

"Iight." I said still watching tv.

I heard her walking up the stairs.

I had about 6 minutes til the show I was watching went off so I decided to watch a lil bit longer.

I felt a tap on my shoulder

I looked and Val was standing beside me butt naked.

I mean, she had a nice lil body, but it ain't make her irresistible to me or nun.

She ain't have no curves forreal.

"What?" I said just looking at her.

"Now. " she said referring to getting dressed.

I just looked at her confused as to why she was naked.

"I got you speechless huh? " she said smiling hard.

"Umhum...yea boo." I said getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs. She followed me to the bedroom.

I went directly to the bathroom and cut the shower on.

Val made her way to the closet.

I got in and did my thing.

After washing, I just stood there in the shower looking at the wall.

I was thinking about a lot of stuff, which was normal for me.

I always got a lot on my mind.

My thoughts were interrupted by Val who had gotten in the shower with me.

Her knees immediately hit the shower mat and she did what she knew best. The ONLY thing she knew besides spending money.

I wasn't even hard but she sucked me until I was. She sucked me until I nutted and was back soft again.