Chapter 10

I open my eyes, exhausted from the previous night's activities.  Peeta snores contentedly next to me and judging by the peaceful rocking of the train, he is going to be that way for the next couple hours. I grab a T shirt out of the dresser,  and a pair of shorts and decide to go look around the train. I exit my car and go into the next. I find Gale snoring like thunder, wrapped up in sheets on a bed. I throw whatever I saw first which as it so happend to be a lamp. He wakes.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I scream

I grab a box off one of the tables and chuck it at him, but he easily deflects it with a swipe of his hand. An urn that used to hold flowers was not so lucky as it shattered and cut his face and hands.

I loose it.

My meltdowns occur from time to time, a result of my grief and emotions. I sit down holding my knees close to my chest,  rocking back and forth sobbing. And the stupid bastard just lays there and watches me scream obscenities at him.

Finally Peeta runs in probably after hearing me scream, looking all disheveled,  with a robe tied  hastily around him. He sees me, kneels down, grabs my hands and holds then to his lips as he gently begs me to calm down.

I finally calm down and look into his big blue eyes. I lean up and kiss him.

"Seriously, do you need to do that here? Get a room..." Gale says.

Peeta looks at Gale, and back at me with raised eyebrows.

"Just get me out of here" I whisper

He hoists me up, and carries me back to our car, drops me into the bed and leaves quietly.

I hear screaming and slamming from the room next door.

Why oh why is this happening to me....