Chapter 41

If you like this story please vote and comment, thank you so much guys x

[Bella] :                      

                          His hard stare went instantly into my body to make me shudder heavily. I was so shocked that I was not fighting back Gratte's grip anymore. I just loosed down on the bed as I look at Harry who his face fell into clear disappointment before his features turned into pure anger.

                           Gratte looked at me for split second before standing up. He rubbed his hands together and then fixed his shirt collar.

                           “The Styles guy, ha ?” He said as he furrowed his eyebrows, a sly smile joining in. Harry swallowed angrily, clearly not realizing that it was Gratte who stood before him.

                           “Who are you ? And what are you doing on my house ?” The same long forgotten, familiar rude tone he first used with me. It has been so long since he had been very rude and snappy to me. And it actually brings me so many old moments back hearing him now.

                           “Bella's friend. Gratte hill, nice to meet you.” Gratte actually extended his hand for a handshake. Harry starred at his hand slightly irritated of his so-gentleman-behaviour.

                           “What are you doing in my house ?” He re-looked at Gratte again. Obviously embarrassing him and rejecting his offer of shaking hands. The look on Harry's eyes was terrifying, at least for me. But Gratte's glare was even more scarier than Harry's. Devil was radiating from his ice blue eyes.

                           “Giving my sweet Bella a visit. I do it every now and then.” He gave me a small-fake smile before quickly shifting his gaze to Harry again. Harry hummed in response, giving me a small look of disappointment.

                             “Visit. . .” Harry muttered. But I managed to hear him. I quickly walked towards them, pushing my blonde hair away from my face as I try to look normal and not mortified.

                           “You can go now. Uh —I will pay you a visit soon.” I muttered the last part quickly as I push him out of the door. He smirked at me, obeying my orders as he left shortly after.

                           My heart beat so quickly as I feel the slightly hard gaze upon me, burning sweet holes into my back. I was scared to turn around and face him or even talk to him. I was mortified even though obviously I did not have a hand into the whole inappropriate scene.

                           “Who was that ?” Harry asked. His tone seemingly angry, and full of uncomfortableness. My lips parted as I force myself to turn around and face him.

                           “Gratte ? Uh —A -A friend. An old friend of mine.” I stuttered out abit just to sound as fake. “Old friend you say. . . ”

                         “Mmm, Yeah. He is a nice guy.” I muttered back. He rose an eyebrow at me as he crossed his arms around his chest.

                           “Friends do not top eachother unexpectedly.” He remarked. What should I say ? That he was actually my boss ? The one who vampirized me ? It was not convenient to say that. Yes I have told him about me, but I still do not want him to know them in person. It would probably cause him lots of problems.