chapter 11

Please vote and comment if you like this story. You would brighten my day up. Thank you so much x

[Bella] :

"Your patience running out ?" My dad repeated with pressed two eyebrows and wrinkled forehead. I can see him slowly losing his collected pieces and he just needs a little push from me which I was trying to avoid.

"Dad, this is not a gam -" He interrupted in by slamming his palm flat on the wooden table just to make me and my mother flinch at the sudden movement.

"Exactly!" He shouted on my face and I bit my lip intensively. I was not a girl who disobey her father or yell using a tone provides her father's. I have been breeded in the best style which is based on never be disobedient or disrespectful.

"Do you know why I sent you to your cousin's house over the dorm ?" He questioned not expecting an answer from me before continuing to answer his posited question.

"Just to avoid stuff like this! I rose you to be a girl who is peaceful not a serial killer!" His cheeks or particularly his whole face turned quite red due to his sudden anger bout.

"But dad! Have you forget what I am ? A vampire! A fucking vampire who needs to be fed daily! And I am trying to decrease the chances of killing people but after week or few days I will lose it if I do not eat. And dad if I lose it, it will not be for my sakes neither for anyone's sakes. I will just kill more." I stated defensively. I was right by every word I said and he has no right to yell at me because I was trying to keep myself alive.

I am just like hunters. The only difference is, they haunt animals and I haunt humans. I wish I can get used to feed on animals blood so I can reduce the number of my vicitmas. But I once tasted it and it awfully made me vomite after it. It is not the best kind of blood.

My dad shook his head in disappointment. I do not know what I said wrong or to make him disappointed. He rubbed his temples slowly as he closed his eyes.

"Look -I am sorry. I did not mean to raise my voice, but it just -You do not understand my need for blood. Dad it's my food I can not just stop eating." I said with a calm tone to get my point that was clouded in my father's head. I knew he forgot about the fact that I need blood just as much as they need food daily. Yet I am trying to get less people killed.

"You know what -" He looked at me with teary eyes that held powerlessness behind the glassy wall that has been built to cover his eyes. "I am just scared. I am scared that one day you might have this killing thing as a habit for you. And I do not want that! You have not killed anyone in three years or even more. And I want you to stay that way -"

"Dad- Please do not worry about that. I do not fancy killing people and see them lifeless between my hands. All I want is one or two meals in a week, and I will try to stay strong and solid as much as I could." I assured him. I tried to smile even though my tears are struggling to peck out of my eyes and make their presence known. But I wrestled back and I think for now I still win.

He held me for a small hug and I hugged back feeling his heart that beats so fast against his ribs. I was so glad me and my dad worked this out. Smiling happily before I pulled away. I saw my mother on the corner of the room smiling as she wipes her tears.