Chapter 20

Please if you are any interested in this story, vote and comment, I might make my dreams come true because of your support.

[Bella] :

Few tears streamed down my cheeks, I am cheating on Zayn. Harry is right. Zayn does not deserve this. I can not just be around kissing Harry and thinking in him while I am in a relationship.

Harry is beautiful. In every way possible. His green eyes are breathtaking. His long hair is entrancing. His body shape is magically attractive. And most importantly his lips. They are the kind which attract you to kiss them. They make me weak everytime. And I just can not resist them. No I can not.

No lie he is a good kisser. Not that I have kissed alot. But among all the boys I have kissed Harry is the best. Better than Zayn himself.

I would never admit it for him that I like kissing him. That I die everytime he is close to me. No I wouldn't admit it ever.

I stopped my car beside a Coffee shop. I took one last look at mirror wiping the few tears that escaped my eyes before I hop out.

The fact that its my first day and I am missing half of it because of a stupid beautiful wild human is disturbing.

I pushed the door of the coffee shop. Few tables are full with people whispering. It was calm. Something I like. Calmness.

"Coffee with milk please." I told the waiter. Since Harry destroyed my day before I drink my coffee I decided on taking another one hoping it would adjust my temperamental.

I put my head between my hands palms, trying to clear my mind from all the clouds.

And just for a second my mind wondered, Do I love Harry ?

Something about him is lovable, welcoming, spiritual. Something I can not describe accurately.

I mentally slapped myself for even cheating on Zayn inwardly. But what can a poor girl like me do ?

"Here is your coffee ma'ma." The waiter said and I gave him a small smile.

The door opened, giving a small noise. I took a small glimpse but it seem to be very long, as my eyes stuck on the creature that just entered.

"Are you kidding me ?" I stood up, saying it loudly and shockingly.

He can not be real. Is he really stalking me ?

He walked to me with his blue jeans on, his hair falling a bit on his great shaped face. His lips slowly tugging up in a smirk that I have become used to it.

"Absolutely not." Gratte said as he sat down. My eyes discovering him, examining him. Its him I swear.

"Why are you here ?" I swallowed the big lamp on my throat as I sit down. Trying not to cause more scandal than what I caused today.

"I watched you storming out of the university today, because of that stupid human. So my very tender heart did not want you to stay by your own." The sarcasm is more than obvious, considering the tone he is using and the small sarcastic smile he has.

"And by the way you look ridiculously good today." He added.

"Are you stupid ?" I questioned disapprovingly.

"Nope." He poped the p.

"I was not asking. I was stating." I rolled my eyes. My frown is so deep. Why can not I drink my coffee in peace.

"By the way I searched about your cousin abit. In case you want to know about his past. Its full of mystery."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean ?"