Chapter 39

Vote and comment if you like this story. Thank you so much guys x

[Bella] :                        

                           “I am sor — ” I did not have the chance to continue my sentence as he drove off, leaving my sentence cut short. I huffed. Knowing I have frustrated him probably. That was the last thing I want to do right now.

                           A blow of ice cold air huffed into my face, forcing me to close my eyes and embrace my small body by wrapping my arms tighter. I sighed, knowing he's long gone now. I turned around just to notice the small womanish figure of my mother watching me with soft eyes from behind the closed windows.

                           I gulped. My heart slightly rising and falling in abnormal pace, causing my breath to catch immediately in my throat. Finally I gathered some courage and made my way back into my house.

                           “He is gone.” I heard soft yet the same thick womanly voice that is so familiar to my ears say from the corner. I let my arms loose down to drop from my self-hug.

                           “He is.” I muttered, shunning away from her questions as I try to walk toward the stairs. I did not want to be scolded again like a child for having someone in my room. I knew I was wrong, I acknowledged that already I do not need to be reproved repeatedly.

                           “Bella.” I heard her, sternly call for me. I stopped in my tracks as I grit my teeth in annoyance. “What ?”

                           “Must say, Yes mother ? Do not be impolite.” She scowled at my replay. I swallowed angrily as I force a fake smile on my face and nodded. It was all too much for me to handle.

                   “Bella, I am not going to moralize you. We all had done mistakes on our lives. I do not have the right to hold my knife to your neck once you make a mistake.”

                           “Then what was that back there ? A lesson in morals ? You and dad practically called me a whore infront of a stanger!”

                           “I see you already realized he is a stranger. Why was he in your room if he is a stranger ?” She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest. This only made my frustration goes higher and my outrage grows bigger.

                           “You obviously eschewed all I said and took one part of it all!” I rose my tone in disapproval. She parted her lips, slightly startled before she shook her head.

                           “I do not need to take one part or another. I do not need you to justify yourself to me —”

                               “What else would you want then ?” I moved my hand in a questioning manner. Narrowing my eyes on her.

                           “What do you feel ?”

                                   “What do I feel about what ?” I rose an eyebrow suspiciously. I was scared she would ask about my feelings towards Harry. Not because I did not want to tell her, or let her know. But because I, myself did not know what I was really feeling toward him.