Chapter 48

If you like this story please vote and comment it would mean alot to me! Thanks x

(I recommend listening to if I could fly, say something through this chapter!)

[B E L L A ] :

                              I have never been more scared on my life, or more scarred. I was despaired, lost and hurt. I did not care about my physical health as much as I cared about Harry.

                              At first, I thought he died. The accident was so heartbreaking, and hard to witness. But I was glad I had given him the ring, at least it kept him alive. I just needed to give him blood once he wakes up, which seems to never come.

                              I sneaked through the hallways, my mother swore she would not tell anybody. It was about midnight, the whole hospital was calm, some hallways were dark and only few lights flickering there.

                              I learned that the wedding has been postponed till Harry wakes up. I felt bad for Gemma, she has always been so engaged on her brother's mistakes, even now, she had to wait until he is up from his coma and is completely healed, and god only knows when this will be.

                              The numbers of the room shone like the sun even though it was dark here. The security has fallen asleep on the chair as he drooled due to exhaustion.

                              Suddenly my heart squeezed, am I really going to see him ? On this miserable way ? But I had to. I wanted to.

                              Ever so slightly I cracked the door open. The sound of the heart beats on the machine was heard, I still could not see him due to the short hallway. I walked, my heart pounding on my ears and my chest tightening with every step. It seemed like I was walking million of miles even though it was just so short.

                              I stood still, with the body of a damaged man laid on the bed, naked underneath the white sheets. A breathing machine was connected to his mouth and nose, his broken leg was pulled up and his arm was splinted to his side, a white gauze was rounded around his head and so many other things.

                              Tears gathered on my eyes, why would not they ? The sight infront of my eyes was worth crying for. And so my tears streamed down my face silently watching from distance the unmoving beautiful man.

                              “Harry. . .” I whispered. I knew he was not going to answer but I couldn't not say his name after long period of absence. “I miss you.” I blinked through my tears.

                              I was still on my spot, my legs seemed frozen on their place, my sides were shaking and my world was tumbling infront of my eyes, yet the only sound I can hear was the clicking of his heart beats and the sound of his breathing.

                              I walked towards him, forcefully. Grabbed a chair and put it beside his bed and sat down. It was all silent, I wished he can speak to me right now or say anything, anything and I would be the happiest. I would give him anything for a word.

                                  I grabbed his hand and even though it was so big, I did my best to capture it in my hands. “I am s-sorry.” A tear slid down and hit his unmoving hand. I wiped it by my thumb as I caress the freezing skin.