Chapter 8

If you are interested in this story please vote, comment & share. Thank you for your help.

[Bella] :          

                            Loud screams made its way into my pure ears to wake me up from my comfortable slumber. I flickered my eyes open and shifted on my place to get more comfortable.

                            “Liam I bet I can get him man!” Harry talked in a loud arrogant voice and I felt disturbed by the layer of his voice. I turned around to look at them as they did not notice me.

                            “Harry do not be arrogant. He is stronger.” Liam said trying to get the point inside of Harry's thick head. Harry shook his head in disbelief of Liam's words.

                            “Lower please!” I said seemingly annoyed at the way I woke up. Both looked at me in different kind of expressions. Liam had an apologtic features but Harry was annoyed by my voice. By me in general.

                            “We are sorry.” Liam said but Harry only rolled his eyes at the statement. “I am not sorry.” Harry marked out and this time me and Liam rolled our eyes as I stand up walking to the bathroom.

                            The front door of the room soon shut close announcing that they have left. I opened the faucet and washed my face followed by brushing my teeth. Today is my third day here and I did not have the opportunity to go out and see the city.

                            Walking out of the bathroom and directly to my wardrobe picking leather black pants with a tank top decorated with a leather black jacket. I loved this outfit because it was simple yet attracting and beautiful. I wore them quickly then made my hair much straighter than it already was.

                            I caught my white boots and wore them. Taking one last look at the mirror I did not catch a flaw. I was happy with how I dress but Harry made me insecure for some reason. Not like I should care but his words drove silently into my head to get stuck on my mind.

                            I walked out of my room with my multiple keys and IPhone. Quickly riding down the stairs to get to the bottom of it. The home as always was not crowded since they stay out it most of the time and it is so big anyway.

                            “Hey where are you going ?” My hand caught the handle of the front door before I heard the familiar voice ring in my ears. I took deep breath and let go of the handle before turning around.

                            “What's your deal with where I am going ?” I rose an eyebrow challenging him to say any thing about me leaving because he seems to control me alot and what drives me insane is that I have only known him for three days yet he acts like he is my father.

                            “What if you died ? How would I know where is your body ? I should make sure you are safe and that is by knowing where you are going.” He spoke with a fake gasps between words to end it with half a smirk lacing his flawless face.

                            I narrowed my eyes and pressed my lips together. “I will make sure I am fine and that is none of your business.” I said as I turn around and leave slamming the door after me. I was so angry at him. That jerk!