Chapter 2

If you like the story, please vote, comment and share the story with friends. Thank you xx

[B E L L A] :            

                                            After the sorely hurting conversation between me and my dad, we finally walked out the room. I knew I had a swollen eyes due to the tears I shed not long ago.

                                        I hugged my mother briefly but tightly and told her the goodbye's with a waiting promise of visiting every possible day. We headed outside the house to realize that Zayn has already put all my suitcases in the package.

                                        Thankfully he did not question my red eyes, I assumed he thought from the goodbye's as he already knew I was upset about leaving. Once we installed my car and were ready to leave, Zayn digged the keys in and started the car.

                                        We flew in an instant and I saw the sight of my home disappear away. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. I knew I was not long away from them. It was a matter of three hours and I'd be home. But the idea of leaving and starting a new settling is just overwhelming.

                                        Many people would want to leave the house where they had their worst nightmares, in attempt to get rid of the haunting memories. But they are still unforgettable. Even if I tried to, they are stuck in my mind forever.

                                        The soothing touch of Zayn's hand on my thigh caused me to look up at him. My hand automatically rose to be put above his hand.

                                        “Are you okay ?” Zayn muttered exchanging glances between the road and me. I sighed, deciding it's time for him to be out the circle of my problems.

                                        “I am alright, I will be alright.” I nodded my head, rubbing my hand against his. He did not seem to buy it. He knew me better, how could he not ? He has seen me in my worst and in my best.

                                        “Look, I know this is not going to be easy. But I am here — ” He starred at me long that I thought we were going to crush into some tree or something. But the road was empty and long.

                                        “Whenever you want me, I will be here right away.” He added with softness filling his eyes. I have always wondered how can someone be this good ? Sometimes it amazes me how understanding and patient he can get at some point. He'd always listen to me whenever I call crying. He'd comfort me till I forget that I even had a trouble.

                                        “I know you are Zayn. I love you.” I smiled lightly to him, blowing him a kiss through the air as he mouthed I love you back. And here our short conversation ended. That's how the first hour was spent.

                                        Hour two, was spent chatting about some old friends and old memories we have had. We laughed about different things that did not even need to be laughed at.

                                        Third hour was no different than the past two, we spent them talking about many things. I fell asleep on the last half an hour deeply due to exhaustion and lack of sleep.

                                        A pock on my shoulder woke me up, I shot in my seat properly. I noticed Zayn standing at the door as I wave him off.