Experiments {Hanji}

Hanji×Fem!Reader

You followed Hanji as she paced back and forth in front of Sawney and Bean. You were aprubtly pulled back by someone.

"Junior Squad Leader, you might want to stay away from the Squad Leader. She tends to get a little-" Moblit was cut off by the manical laughter of Hanji Zoe.

We're pretending that's a thing and that Moblit is not Hanji's assistant

"Squad Leader, please step away you're going to get yourself killed!" He yelled, attempting to pull her away from the two captured titans. She turned to him with an evil glint in her glasses.

"But I need to experiment more on them!" She exclaimed, holding up a finger. She smiled like a madwoman, and you admired her for that and everything else. You inched away from Moblit and stepped closer to Hanji. She slung her arm around your shoulder and pulled you close so that only you could hear her. You could feel your face getting hot, and it was incredibly embarrassing.

"Y/n, do you know what we're going to do next?" She asked quietly, bending over so you were huddled up like a two-woman football team.

"N-no Squad Leader," you stuttered. Hanji stood up straight and let go of you.

"Well first of all you're going to stop calling me Squad Leader and start calling me Hanji," she said, placing her hands on her hips. You nodded and licked your dry lips.

"O-okay H-Hanji," you said nervously.

"Okay, well do ya know what we're doing next?" She asked, turning back towards Sawney and Bean. You shook your head no.

"We're going to try and communicate with them." she said, looking back and forth between them. She walked up to Bean and put her hand on his face.

"Bean! Can you understand what I'm saying?!" She asked loudly. You walked up next to her and reached up to put your hand on Bean's face too. All of a sudden, he opened up his mouth and tried to chomp down on you. Hanji pulled you out of the way and stared at Bean.

"Now now Bean we need to play nice!" She yelled, wagging her finger at him. She glanced up at the sky and noticed it was beginning to get dark. You were hyperventilating from what just happened when she smacked her hand down on your shoulder.

"Y/n. Let's go to the lab, okay? I have to try something," she said with a crazed look in her glasses.

"O-Okay," you said, following her inside. She slammed the door to her lab closed and turned to you.

"What did you need to try?" You asked, watching as she paced back and forth.

"Y/n, how old are you again?" She asked, still pacing.

"J-Just a year younger than you."

"Perfect." Hanji paused in front of you. She squinted her eyes and took her glasses off, setting them down on the table behind you.

"Squad Leader?" You squeaked nervously. You could feel your palms beginning to sweat. You attempted to inconspicuously wipe it off on your pants.

"Call me Hanji. And y/n, you're one of my most trusted comrades. You know?" She tapped your cheek and stepped a little bit closer.

"Um, Hanji? Whatcha doin?" You asked nervously.

"I'm trying out that experiment," she said with a sly grin. Suddenly, her lips crashed into yours. You were caught by complete surprise, but kissed back. You closed your eyes and quite clumsily placed a hand on the table behind you. Hanji pulled away breathing heavily.

"My hypothesis was correct," she said, leaning her head back and staring at the ceiling.

"What....What was the hypothesis?" You asked shyly.

"Your lips are very soft," she said with a small laugh. You laughed a little as well.

"Hanji, I really....I really like you," you admitted with a shaky voice.

"Well I think you've figured out by now that I feel the same way," Hanji said, tilting her head back to you. You looked as if a tomato had splattered all over your face. You attempted to hide the blush by looking away, but Hanji pulled your face up gently. Your e/c eyes locked with hers. You could feel your headt racing faster than it did when Bean almost killed you. She slowly leaned in for another kiss. You both closed your eyes as the space between you closed once again. Hanji placed her hands on the table behind you while yours moved to her hair. You were surprised to find it really soft. As your lips moved in sync with each other, you ran your fingers through her hair. You pulled away reluctantly due to needing to breathe.

"So, how'd your experiment go?" You asked quietly.

"It went exactly as planned."

Okay this took me super long to write because I didn't know how I wanted it to go until I was in the car on the way home from a two day vacation. Anywho, I think it went pretty well. Any requests you have leave in the comments or PM me or whatever I don't really care. Okay well see y'all next chapter!

~Ash