[eleven]

Novalees pov:

I sat in one the buses separated from Hunter as my mind was only on him. I was sitting in between Brandon and Blake. I smiled at both of them and went on Snapchat watching stories as I was watching them Hunter separately snapchatted me an embarrassing photo that was really close to his face. I started laughing and relayed it as I screenshotted it and the guys looked down and tried to ignore it but as soon as the replay ended I zoomed into my face making a double chin then making tons of funny faces. All the guys in the van starting laughing and I blushed as I saw them all looking at me taking videos and putting them on their stories of me taking the picture. I rolled my eyes and joined them laughing.

"Who was that going to baby momma?" Weston said popping his head over the seat trying to peak at my phone. I blushed and hid my head in Brandons arm.

"None of your business CoCo lover" I said looking back at him facing towards him. I poked his nose with my pointer finger and turned around to see him crossing his eyes to where I poked him and we all laugh.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and all of the guys looked really cute in their nice outfits. I smiled at Brandon before he got out of the van door and followed behind him.

"Bet I can beat you inside" I said as I smirked at Brandon daring him to a race. He smirked back and we counted down and started running as fast as we could. We started laughing because he tripped which caused him to lose.

"Brandon I'm going to pee my pants!" I said laughing almost to the ground as I was literally close to peeing my pants. The guys finally caught up to us telling us to be proper since we were at a nice place. We laughed because they thought we would calm down and walked behind them still goofing off until the manager walked in behind us as we stiffened up jokingly.

"I have to pee" I whispered to Brandon. He laughed and we headed towards the bathroom. I told him to stand outside the door to look for the table we were being seated at.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business then walked towards the mirror. I looked at my myself just staring after washing my hands. I stood like this for almost five minutes thinking about everything that's happened these past couple days until I realized I was holding Brandon up. I wiped a tear that had been spilling and opened the door after taking one last look at myself.

"Hey what took you so long? Are you okay?" He said as soon as I walked out of the door. I smiled reassuring I was okay. I walked back to the front to see we still hadn't been seated. But as soon as I got there the person came to take us to the table.

I stood there waiting to see where everyone sat. Brandon and Blake sat down with a seat in between them. I sat down and of course sat a cross from Hunter and beside him was Desire. I looked up to see him staring at me. We made eye contact that lasted for only a couple seconds because Brandon caught it and elbowed me to show me something on his phone. I lightly laughed and looked back to see Hunter stopped looking.

"What are you getting big momma numba one?" Weston said screaming to me. He was scolded by all the guys and he blushed but still waited for an answer and all the guys had been looking at me.

"I don't know mind yo business mr.nosy" I said in a sassy tone as a joke and they all laughed at me. He rolled his eyes and smiled as he laughed. I loved Weston he was hilarious and we were like brother and sister. No one can ever be upset with him.

Hunters pov:

"Are you staring at Novalee again?" Corbyn said as he elbowed me and smirked. I looked at him and blushed. I went back to looking at her. She was laughing at a joke Blake had said and she was almost in tears.

"N-no um m-maybe" I said and looked over to Desire had been talking to Simon. I don't know about my feelings anymore. I needed to talk to both of them and I was hoping they were going to talk too.

"I saw you checking her out. Who do you like these days anyways?" He said. I knew he was right we haven't talked in forever I've been caught up with all these thoughts.

"I don't know anymore man" I said kinda downing myself. I looked down at my hands and looked back to at him then looked forward to catch Novalee looking. She bit her lip and moved her head towards Brandon and started talking as she looked from him to me.

"I hope it works out as long as you're happy" He said smiling as he went on talking to Weston who was beside him.

"I hope so too" I said under my breath. I saw both Novalee and Desire get up after taking a look at each other from their phones. I hope this meant they were talking.

Novalees pov:

I texted Desire telling her to meet me in the bathroom. We waited a few minutes then both got up meeting each other in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" we both said in sync I looked at her for a minute then we hugged we laughed and started talking about random stuff. It was just like old times and I really missed it. I got a text from Brandon saying he was worried so we went out of the bathroom smiling and I just smiled at Brandon and told him the good news.

"I can move my stuff back now" I said taking my hand and messing up his hair and laughed to see a frustrated Brandon trying to fix his hair. I laughed and helped him fix it to see my phone had an unread message from Hunter.

Hunter/ 'hey beautiful'
Novalee/ 'hey handsome ;)'
Hunter/ 'I really miss you'
Novalee/ 'Same wanna meet tonight?'

He looked up and smiled which was a yes I locked my phone and got really happy. I could tell his mood has changed. I had to keep this a secret because I didn't want anymore drama plus we are just two friends hanging out, right?

AN: When should I publish my other book I've been writing? Comment and vote for more chapters.