[one]

My names Novalee, your average teenage girl well I was average until I became pretty popular on younow. My friend and I, Desire started younow over the summer and then one day everything changed.

  "Yo Desi hand me my phone I'm going live" I said as I was laying on the bed too lazy to move.

   She grunted as she moved her hand over to take the phone off the charger. I opened the Twitter application to tweet that I was going live even though I only got about 800 views I felt the need to notify people about being live.

  After about 30 minutes into the broadcast we started being spammed with comments and more views. I was so confused until I saw that Bryce Hall and Hunter Rowland had been watching our broadcast. I wasn't a huge fan of Hunter but the opposite was for Desire with Bryce.

  "Guys calm down we see they are watching now" I said laughing because they were freaking. Desire was still pretty surprised Bryce was watching.

  "Anyways hey Hunter and Bryce I guess" smiling to myself a little. Then all of a sudden we see Hunter comment to answer our group chat on Instagram that included most of the boys.

   I told Desire to check it and we saw that a group chat including different younowers and a tour was there. We started to freak and we ended the broadcast so we could talk to them. Turns out most of the boys were really cool and we became close. Obviously we had been offered to join the tour and if we could go they would have a meeting near where the first tour would be.

"Hey mom can we go to this tour for YouNowers?" Desi asked desperately waiting for an answer out of her mother. I knew Desi and she was getting impatient for the answer.

"Do you mean I have to pay for you to go on tours around the world?" Her mom said not impressed.

"No they will pay for all the traveling plus I will be able to bring money home from being in the tour. All I need is maybe 100$ to buy things and to buy clothes for the trip" She said still convincing her mom to let her go.

I knew that if her mom said yes I would be able to go because if she can go I can. Her mom finally gave in and I texted my mom and asked her, this was the final answer.

Novalee: Can I please go on tour with Desi. Its for that app that I told you about me being pretty popular on. This is a good opportunity for my career.

Mom: Did you say Desires mom was okay with this?

Novalee: Yes she was absolutely fine with it and they will pay for traveling, the hotels and food.

Mom: Sure, why not.

Desi and I freaked and the first thing we did was announce to all the other boys the good news, we were so hyped.