[five]

Novalees pov;
We were about to walk out of the hotel room when all of sudden Blake and Lexi appear at the door. Blake quickly walked in without anyone saying anything with Lexi following behind him of course. He goes up to Desire and hugs her, he then let's go and looks her in the face as he kisses her lips. We all stood there in shock as Lexi stood there almost in tears as she watched him kiss her.

Desires pov;
I let go of the kiss and look Blake in the eyes and then look back at Lexi who looked very hurt, I then look back at the guys and Novalee and see them still in shock, heck I was still in shock myself. It was silent until Blake asked to talk to me in the hallway.

"I love you" Blake says as soon as we walk out of the door.

"I can't do this to Lexi, aren't you guys dating?" I say in a sad tone looking down.

"Desire don't you understand I brought her because I wanted to make you jealous. It just didn't work because I couldn't hurt you like that so I don't Lexi how I felt and she told me you should know how I feel" he says.

I didn't know what to say so I ran the other way. I just kept running as I heard his voice get farther away. I loved Blake I really did but this was too much one minute I was upset about him being with another girl to him confronting his feelings about me.

Me: Novalee come to the bathroom in the lobby I need you asap

Novalee read it and it felt like two seconds later she walked in and ran to give me a hug.

"Don't cry Desire be happy please" she said as she was still hugging me as tight as she could. I was trying to stop the crying but I just couldn't stop.

"Can we just go back to the room?" I say as I manage to speak.

We take the elevator in hopes to not run into anyone luckily our hotel room was right near the elevator and we quickly run in as we slide the card in.

"The guys just texted me saying we have to go this dinner tonight as a group, don't even ask if we can skip I asked and they said we can't" she says in a sympathetic tone.

I just sigh and lay on the bed considering we had a couple hours to spare.

                       •before dinner•
Novalees pov;

  We started getting ready for the dinner because it would be a nice dinner to celebrate being on tour and it starting tomorrow. Desire and I promised not to cause any drama and to act like no drama had happened. I was happy with this because I was going to try to talk to Hunter even though Desire will be pissed. We got into the uber after getting ready and met the guys at the restaurant. We all sat down at the table and started conversations.

"Hey Hunter can I talk to you?" I say as I whisper it in his ear. We had already ordered and the food would take a while. We walk away from the table together with everyone's eyes on us.

"I love you" he blurts out as we walk where no one can hear us. I look him in the eyes and lean in for a kiss until we hear someone cough. We both look over to see Jaxson standing there with a hurt look on his face. He walks past us to the bathroom as me and Hunter sit there looking at each other.

"I'm sorry" I say as I look down.

"Baby girl there's nothing to be sorry about" he says back to me as he puts his hand on top of mine. I look back up to make eye contact again. We both walk back to the table and sit next to each other as we get stares from everyone.

"How's your boyfriend." Jaxson says towards us.

"He would be doing great if he was real."  I say right back at him as everyone stares at us.

"So guys how was your day?" Hunter says changing the subject quickly to cause less drama. Jaxson rolls his eyes and mumbles under his breath and everyone starts making their own conversations and start talking to Hunter. Desire looks across the table at me and makes the 'I'm going to kill you' face. I just smile back and think about everything I just started.

                      •next morning•

   I wake up to being in the hotel bed, I don't remember anything after the dinner except for getting into the uber and falling asleep. I get up and head to take a shower as I see that desire has already gotten ready and is sitting on the other bed on her phone.

"How are you and Hunter?" Desire screams to me in the bathroom as I fix my hair. I roll my eyes where she can't see me and ignore her. She comes over to where I'm fixing my hair in the bathroom and asks me again thinking I didn't hear her I just shrug my shoulders and she rolls her eyes walking away. This should be a fun day! Even though everyone in the group hates me right now Jaxon, Desire, who's next?

AN: sorry I haven't updated I will try to I've been very busy and if you want to ever talk to me or remind me to update I will list my Instagram :) hope you guys liked this chapter the next one will be much better and less drama !
Instagram; huntershoehbu
Twitter; huntershoehbu