[twenty-four]

Joeys pov:

"That was such a fun show oh my gosh!" Novalee says laughing. Her smile quickly changed.

"I'm really going to miss this tour" She said looking down as she stopped.

"Hey look at me its for the best" I said grabbing her chin making her look into my eyes. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. She leans in kissing me. We walk back to the hotel room by ourselves because everyone but us wanted to eat out.

"I really love you more than I have loved anyone. You make me feel so special" Novalee says randomly as we watched a movie that had been on.

"Novalee I love you more than you will know" I said. I leaned towards her face and kissed her. We soon started to kiss harder. It turned into a make out session which is the farthest we have ever gone. When we let go Novalees eyes went wide. I laughed at how cute she was and she laughed blushing.

"Let's cuddle" She says smiling as we cuddled. She fell asleep so I went on snapchat taking a photo of her captioning it as 'cuddle buddies 💓'  I've never loved anyone so much than her.

Hunters pov:

Everyone except for Novalee and Joey came to dinner. Novalee was too tired and Joey didn't want to leave her alone. She was either up his butt or he was up hers. It made me so jealous to see her with another person and my mood changed so quick seeing them together.

"Hunter we need to talk" Desire says.

"What do you want?" I say as she takes me to the side talking to me in private.

"Don't think about ruining Novalee and Joeys relationship" She said in a really angry tone.

"It's not like she loves me anymore anyways I can't change her mind if I wanted to" I said looking down. I rushed to the bathroom leaving Desire and started to cry. I decided to tweet since its really the only place I could express my mind.

Hunterrowland: 'I wish I could hold you again 🙄'

Two minutes later I got a notification that Novalee had tweeted. It was of course a photo of her and Joey.

Novaleerae: 'Wouldn't trade him for a thing 💓'

I think she's moved on. The problem is I haven't.

Novalees pov:

We were already leaving the tour and everyone was in the lobby to say their good byes. All the boys stood in a line and Desire and I went to each them hugging them. All that we knew of right now is that we were the only ones leaving.

I went one by one until I came to Hunter. I stood their for a few minutes staring into his eyes before hugging him.

"Please stay strong I still love you but it's going to be easier to move on" I whispered in his ear as we rocked back and fourth hugging for a few minutes.

"I love you too" He said not trying to get me to hear it. He failed and I heard. It hurt my heart knowing I still loved him. Joey just makes me feel so much better and we were basically made for each other.

"Come on Joey we have a plane to catch" I said to Joey as Desire was already headed out the door. I looked back one more time. I winked at Hunter and smiled at Brandon. I stopped and ran back giving them both one last hug. I really am going to miss them more than I thought.

A few years later:

"Okay guys the big news is that Joey and I are going on tour!" I said as Joey and I sit in front of the live stream on YouNow.