[twenty-one]

Desires pov:

We were walking around the mall with Blake to look around for new things since we were going to have to go back on tour and just because we wanted Hunter and Novalee to have alone time.

"I really like Novalee but I don't want to ruin anything again" Blake said as he sighed. I rolled my eyes since I was behind him and he couldn't see me.

"You should just let them alone for now, if they split up again take the chance but let a week or two pass. You can talk to her just be aware that she has a boyfriend" I said trying to explain for him to stay away. Hoping he got the message he nodded and continued to be silent.

"OH MY GOSH ITS DESIRE!" Someone screamed. It was an old friend of Novalee and I's. Her name was Georgia. She ran up to me nearly knocking me over.

"I've missed you so much!" I said letting go of the hug and going back in.

"Me too how's Novalee?! Doesn't she have a boyfriend?!" She said yelling as she always does.

"Yeah do you want to come back with us? This is Blake and Bryce" I said introducing the guys then going back to looking at her.

"Yeah, just like old times!" She said hugging me again. Hold on I'll text my mom and tell her I'm going with you" She said texting her mom and starting to walk with us.

Novalees pov:

The door knocked and I went to open it. Hunter and I just had a really heated make out session and it for way more heated than normal. I don't know why but he has been super touchy lately. And the tension was really awkward at the moment.

As soon as I open the door I see an old friend Georgia. As soon as I saw her I jumped wrapping my legs around her torso. This was part of one of our old inside jokes where we always do this and pretend to meet each other.

"Georgia! I missed you so much!" I said yelling at her. She laughed and said the same back. She stayed for the afternoon and all three of us caught up like the old times.

"Can you take a photo of us?" I said to Hunter. He looked at me and rolled his eyes taking my phone from me. Before he could do anything I grabbed his arm.

"What is up with you?" I said to him looking at his eyes. He took his arm out of my grip.

"Go and take the photo hurry" He said under his breath. I didn't know what was up with him. He was really scaring me.

I went over to the girls and we took a ton of photos together and they were super cute. I took my phone back and grabbed Hunters wrist again. I went into my room and locked the door dragging him to the bed.

"What is wrong with you?" I said to him making sure we didn't loose eye contact.

"I really don't know what to do and I don't know if I can handle the long distance. I've tried getting closer but I don't know if I should be getting closer or further from you" He said looking at the ground.

"Hunter you don't have to worry about that we will make it work if it's the last thing I can do in this world." I said and scooted over to sit on his lap. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. He smiled through it.

"Thank you I don't know what I would do without you" He said and we laid down on my bed and watched some movies cuddling.

Novalees pov:

We were in the middle of watching the fault in our stars when Novalee fell asleep I cuddled into her more and kissed her forehead whispering things to her. I took this moment to realize how perfect she really was. Her features were so perfect. Everything was really small on her but it made it even cuter. She had some acne but it made her look just as beautiful.

"I love you Novalee please stay with me" I said out loud hoping she didn't hear me until I fell asleep as well with her.

We finally woke up from Desire jumping up and down on the bed and screaming as Bryce took a pan and spoon hitting it. Blake didn't join them and neither did Georgia.

"Where are we going?" Novalee said as she laid on the bed still on her phone talking with a really cute raspy voice.

"Some of the guys are coming to meet us at the airport so we have to go pick them up" Desire said smirking at Novalee.

"WAIT IS YOU KNOW WHO GONNA BE THERE" Novalee said jumping up out of the beds quickly smiling as hard as she possibly could.

"You never know" Desire said smirking as she walked out of the door slowly.

"Who's this guy you're talking about?" I said confused as I looked at Novalee furrowing my eyes brows.

"Oh no one" Novalee says as she walks into the bathroom to get ready not taking the smile off her face.

Novalees pov:

Joey Birlem

The boy I've had a crush on before Desire and I got big off YouNow. He was the person who inspired me to do it and I really liked him. I would literally fangirl over him liking a photo of mine or even noticing my name.

We finally made it to the airport and I was beyond excited to see if he was one of the boys. I mean yes I have Hunter but Joeys like my idol and I've always wanted to meet him.

"They just texted me saying their flight still hasn't landed but it will be landing in like five minutes" Desire says turning her phone off and putting it in her back pocket.

"Flight 260 from California now landing" The person says over the intercom.

"Omg no this isn't real Desire" I said as my eyes got really wide.

There he was walking towards us and I didn't know if I could keep my cool.

AN: sorry for the last night post and for not really updating. hope you guys like this chapter.