[ten]

Novalees pov:

"We're all going to be having dinner tonight together" Blake said still not taking his eyes off his phone.

Ever since the amusement park we haven't been with all the guys just because they were trying to give us all space.

"Yay" I say smiling at Blake as he looked up from his phone. I walked over to Brandon and kissed his cheek as I laid down next to him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Brando I love you lots" I said as I kissed his cheek again smiling at him. He smiled but then it turned quickly into a frown this immediately made me frown back and he gave me a fake smile as he grabbed his phone going onto Instagram.

"Hey guys can one of you walk over to the hotel room to get an outfit with me? I don't want to be with Desire alone" I said smiling at both Brandon and Blake waiting for an answer.

"I'll go" Brandon says quickly before Blake could get the words out. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand in one of my hands and the key card in the other.

"I'm actually really nervous we haven't talked in forever and after something else happened" Brandon looked at me confused and I just smiled at him, he smiled back stopping as we got to the hotel room. He then stopped my arm and grabbed my wrist smiling at me as a reassurance before going in.

As I walked in I saw Hunter and Desire cuddling. I blocked the tears to the back of my eyes and went to my suitcase gathering all my things once and a while looking from Brandon to Desire and Hunter. Brandon stood really close to me just being protective.

"Why are you here with her? Isn't she grown enough to be going places on her own" Hunter said smartly as I about to move towards the bathroom to grab the rest of my stuff. I stopped and gave him a death stare. He took it by surprise seeing I had been tearing up he looked at me with sympathy. I rolled my eyes and looked over to see a very quiet Desire.

"And aren't you nosy for someone who doesn't want anything to do with her?" Brandon said after turning around following behind me. Hunter looked surprised again as he was speechless. I grabbed the rest of my things and put them into a bag.

"And if you want to talk I'm going to be here the rest of the week" I said grabbing my bag fake smiling at both of them. I then walked out with Brandon following behind me.

Desires pov:

It was really hard not saying anything to Novalee these couple days have been hard and I've been really rude to her and I really want to talk to her. I'm planning on talking to her tonight I'm just afraid of what Hunter will do. He was really pissed when he saw Blake kiss Novalee. So much that he even took my phone to text her.

"I can't believe it" Hunter said getting up from the bed getting really mad.

"What do you mean?" I said kinda scared he would take his anger out on me.

"Now she's going onto my brother, what's next Jaxson again?" He said rolling his eyes and sitting on the edge of the bed.

It made me upset because he was talking about her like she was a slut or something. I had feelings for more than one guy and if he knew that he might think of me the same way.

I moved down and sat next to him making the bed sink more and then tried to kiss his cheek but he moved away seeing what I was trying to do and went to the door.

"I have to get ready for dinner we only have 30 minutes until we have to meet them" He said as he rushed out of the door still mad.

I got ready which only took me a while considering I took my shower early this morning. I grabbed the straightener and straightened my hair until every piece was complete then put some make up on since we were going to a really nice restaurant. I grabbed my phone that was on the charger then texted the guys saying I was ready and would he waiting in the lobby until they were finished.

Hunters pov:

I walked out of Desires hotel room really quick before she kissed my cheek because I was really nervous about who I liked and I really did need to get ready. I opened the hotel room door really awkward as I saw Novalee, Blake and Brandon had been having a conversation and Novalee looked upset as the guys were comforting her.

"I need to get ready I'll be in the bathroom. Thank you guys again" She said as she pushed past me grabbing her clothes and going into the bathroom stuffing her nose.

"What are you doing here?" Brandon said smartly to me as I went to my suitcase.

"I kinda have to get ready for dinner, am I not aloud to get dressed now without being yelled at?" I said as I was kinda getting upset.

"Oh hurry up before you do something else to make Novalee upset" He said back to me. He was being really harsh he didn't understand she wasn't the only one upset.

"Can you just stop? Okay I hurt her I understand that but I'm hurt too. Seeing her hurt made me feel like the worst person alive and she isn't the only one that got hurt in that relationship. Seeing her with other guys hurts me and breaks my heart too. So before you yell at me understand what I feel like." I said crying as I ran through the door seeing Novalee standing at the bathroom door listening.

Before I could go through she grabbed my wrist and hugged me. I closed my eyes and hugged back after being surprised to see her hugging me. As I opened my eyes again the guys looked at me mad but also understanding. They both rolled their eyes as they stood up since they were ready. Novalee offered to stay with me so I could get ready since she had a few things to do before she was doing getting ready. I agreed for her to stay with me and the guys went out the door leaving. I heard Novalees phone ding as she got a text probably from the guys.

"Hey I'm sorry this week has been horrible I probably made it really bad I didn't mean to hurt you" She said looking down at her hands.

"Hey don't blame this on yourself. This is a relationship two people have the blame because when you're love things get out of hand" I said grabbing her chin making her eyes stare at mine. She gave me a light smile and looked back at the ground.

She sat down on the bed as she went on her phone since she was already done getting ready for dinner. I went into the bathroom looking at my face to see it was noticeably that I had been crying. I just got dressed and tried to make my hair look better but it made it more messy I just gave up and walked out to see a bored Novalee on the bed in the same spot. She looked like she had been trying to pass a level on some game and was getting frustrated. She noticed I was watching her and stood up she looked at my hair and started putting her hands through her trying to fix and finally got it.

She paused and stood there staring at me in the eyes and then moved her head to the floor walking out of the room before grabbing her things and looking back at me to go to the elevator we went to the lobby and got into the buses as we both separated and I met with Desire. My mind couldn't get over Novalee once again.

AN: This chapters so long but I like this chapter because nunters the day one. But agh sorry I haven't really been updating I've kinda been busy.