[fourteen]

Novalees pov:

My mind was racing, I just wanted to end my life right there and then. I pushed my body down the wall crying holding my mouth and hiding my head in my lap.

"I love you Hunter" I whispered to myself as I had tears rolling down my face. I didn't wipe them I just let them all roll.

I grabbed my phone and texted Blake he was my boyfriend he could help me. Sure I couldn't bring up the kiss or that I am still in love with Hunter but I can cry and he wouldn't care.

Novalee/ hey baby can we watch a movie I'm not feeling good :/

Blake/ meet me in my room in five I miss you

I didn't respond back and started to head to the elevator wiping all the tears that had stained my face. After the elevator stopped I walked down the hall to one of the wall mirrors and fixed my hair and tried to make myself look okay again. Which was hard considering my eyes were bloodshot red and I looked like a raccoon. I went to the door and knocked to be greeted with a big hug from Blake.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" He said as he didn't let me answer and hugged me once again.

"It's nothing just overthinking" I said and grabbed his hand leading him to the bed.

"Where are the boys?" I said as I sat on the bed and sinking into the mattress as he did the same laying down on one of the pillows.

"They went to the pool or something" He said as he was holding the remote looking for movies. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer cuddling.

He then found a movie and stuck with it we were watching it and after about thirty minutes I had already passed out asleep. I wasn't fully asleep so I felt Blake pull me closer and kiss my forehead.

Blakes pov:

I'm so glad I have Novalee, she truly makes me happy and I was tired of seeing her falling for Hunter again as well as falling for Brandon.

"I love you Novalee" I whispered as she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead again and she moved around a little making herself comfortable. I sat for a few minutes watching her then continued to watch the movie.

Hunters pov:

I'm trying to make a plan to get Novalee back. I mean sure Blake and I are best friends but it broke my heart to see him take her away that quick.

"Desire I need your help" I said barging into her hotel room. I had a key from when we had a thing and I hadn't given it back to her yet.

"Oh my god you scared me, what do you want?" She said with attitude at the end.

"I need you to make Novalee jealous" I said kinda shaky because for all I know she could still have feelings for me.

"I don't know we are good now and I don't want to ruin that" She said.

She had a good point I stood there thinking for a minute then came up with an idea.

"Maybe I can just find another girl and make her 'date' me and then make Novalee jealous" I said in a mischievous voice.

"I don't know you might hurt her again. It's whatever you want I'm just not going to get in between this. And don't blame me if this backfires" She said pushing me out of the door.

"Okay whatever tell Novalee to meet you at the pool at five we are all going" I said as I was out the door. I still had the room key that I snuck out just in case.

I walked out of the hotel since we had an hour until we were all meeting at the pool. I went out to Starbucks to look for someone who would make Novalee jealous it was good plan but Desire had a good point.

I walked into Starbucks and saw a lot of girls. I walked in and ordered my drink taking photos with a few fans and sitting down at one of the tables. I saw a girl that walked in and she did the same as me and sat down at a table by herself. I stood up and took a breath walking and sitting at a table with her.

"Hey beautiful what's your name? I'm Hunter" I said winking at the end of my sentence. She giggled and sat a little silent until she spoke up.

"My names Chloe" She said a little quiet as she smiled at me.

"Okay I have a favor for you" I said nervous if she would go with the plan.

I explained how I wanted to make my friend, Novalee jealous and how she would come to the pool and hang out with us. I would buy her a bathing suit and she would come with me. She agreed surprisingly and we went out starting the plan.

Chloes pov:

I was so happy that Hunter choose me to do this. I never liked Novalee or Desire and when I found out they were going to be on the tour I forgot about buying tickets to see the boys.

I was a big fan and the Rowlands and Blake were my favorites. I pretended I didn't know Hunter so he wouldn't think of me as a crazy fan. But if he only knew.

We walked out of Starbucks and I started getting close to him but he kinda backed off surprised. I apologized and he pretended to not hear me and said there was a shop close that sold bathing suits. He gave me some money and sent me on my way. I couldn't be in sight with him except in the hotel because of fans.

I went in and bought a bathing suit and met with Hunter again we went into the hotel and had five minutes to spare so we went and changed and headed downstairs. We walked in and all eyes were on us I just looked everyone and smirked and Hunter fake a smile.

AN: Chloe's going to bring some beef to the story 😴. And guys be patient I will update when I can don't comment for me to update don't worry I will when I can. Once again don't forget to vote and comment for new chapters.