[twenty-three]

Novalees pov:

It was a couple weeks after Joey and I started to become a thing. Blake, Hunter and him all left to go back home and we were getting ready to catch our flight for the tour. This was the last show for Desire and I since we were asked to join other tours and thought our time for this one was up. We wouldn't be telling the fans until the show and afterwards on younow.

Joey had been added to the tour and Hunter had been talking about another younow girl going as well. I didn't know who it was but I didn't really care because I was mostly over Hunter. The feelings would never leave they just have faded overtime.

We finally made it to the hotel room and Desire facetimed Bryce since he quit tours for a while.

"How was the flight?" Bryce said to her starting the conversation.

Joseph; I'm here
Novalees; coming down to see you now :)

I was so happy to see his face again. I missed it a lot but we have been on facetime none stop and talking all day.

"I'm going to bring Joey up" I said to Desire smiling wide.

"Okay have fun" She and winked Bryce screamed some things and kept winking too as I ran out of the door going to the lobby. I ran to Joey super fast as I saw him and he picked me up and kissed me. I smiled and I grabbed some of his luggage in one hand and his hand in my other.

"I'm so happy to see you" I said and smiled at him as he broke our hands away getting into the elevator.

"I am too I really missed your kisses and your face" He said winking.

"Alright we have dinner with the guys tonight" I said as I was texting Joey. I let him spend time with the guys so I could spend time with Desire.

We got ready and met the guys in the lobby. We were the last ones down and we got into the ubers.

"Um Novalee you can't get mad when the other girl comes I'm warning you now" Joey said looking at me nervous.

"Why?" I said confused. I hope it wasn't someone I didn't like. With my luck it would be.

"You'll see" He said as he went back to looking at his phone.

We finally got to the restaurant. We saw our manager and I looked to see a blonde girl sitting next to him. It was Loren Beech.

"Hey guys!" She said waving at us smiling too hard. It looked like she was forcing it and she kept staring at me and making faces then looking at Hunter.

Hunter sat next to her of course and Joey decided to sit across from them. I sat across from Hunter and Joey sat across from Loren.

"Thanks Joey love you too" I said giving him a really hard stare. He laughed and I laughed too just because I can't take him seriously. He was just too cute.

"So Novalee want to do a duet? I heard you sing" Loren says in a rude voice making a face at me from across the table basically screaming. Everyone looked at me for an answer and I started to get really red. I never get like this in front of the guys but I felt like a target. I couldn't hold the tears so I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Desires pov:

"What he hell is wrong with you?" I said as I looked at Loren.

"I didn't do anything to her stop blaming it on me blame it on your friend" She said as she got snobby getting all over Hunter.

"You're so rude, Hunter I thought you were better guess the second time doesn't make it better" Joey said getting up from the table walking towards the bathrooms. Hunter just looked straight and didn't move at all. He wouldn't talk or even move his eyes. He looked sad but he always walks himself into these things. That's why Novalees way better with Joey.

Joeys pov:

I opened the girls bathroom door and yelled for Novalees name. I didn't get an answer so I looked around and I walked in. I saw Novalee crying at one of the sinks.

"Oh my god Joey! You scared me you aren't supposed to be in here" She said as she giggled.

"Novalee I love you and I wouldn't leave you in here by yourself crying." I said as I hugged her kissing her head.

"Thank you Joey you mean everything to me" She said as she grabbed my hand taking me back to the table. Everyone gave sympathy to Novalee and she smiled going back to her cheerful self. Hunter wasn't acting so right though.

Novalees pov:

Today was the show and Loren and I kept our distance. I didn't like her and she didn't like me it was quite simple. Although she made things so complicated like trying to make me jealous with Hunter or even talking about me on broadcasts, to fans, in front of me on the phone or even to Hunter. The sad thing is he let her say the things and it hurt.

"Joey I don't know if I can perform today" I said about to cry as my voice cracked. I was getting myself worked up.

"Listen to me I believe in you don't listen to some fake barbie doll. Who made it here first?" Joey says as he grabbed me holding me on his lap rocking us back and forth. He kisses my forehead and wiped the rest of the tears that had fallen.

"Leave me alone Loren I don't care about what you have to say Novalee is an amazing person and you shouldn't say those things about her" I heard outside of the door. I could hear Hunter raising his voice more than normal. He was mad and she had him off the edge.

"Oh I'm sorry uh wrong room" Hunter said as he scratched his neck running out quickly as he looked like he had been crying. I don't know why he always does this to me. But I didn't need him anymore.

AN: Trying as hard as I can to be active. If you actually still read this my ig is @huntershoehbu as well and you can remind me to update!!