[nineteen]

Desires pov:

It's been a week and Novalee has been taking it really hard. She has been texting and calling Hunter constantly and it's hard because of the time zones. It's only two hours but she waits at her MacBook until he wakes up some days and at times she doesn't even sleep. Hunters been trying to get a flight down here to Maryland but he can never find ones available in time or on days he can come down.

"Hunter you need to find the tickets" I said talking to him on speaker with Bryce. We talk to him everyday talking about how Novalees holding up and what she does.

"Actually about that I need you to pick me up from the airport" He said as his voice went from loud to soft quick.

"Lord Hunter you could've warned us" Bryce said rolling his eyes at me getting up to get dressed since we weren't in presentable clothes.

"Sorry got to go security" He said as he hung up. We both got ready and I facetimed Novalee as we walked to the car.

"Get dressed loser we have to go somewhere" I said as she answered. She looked like she just got done crying and then I hung up not giving her a chance to say anything.

Novalee/ thanks for hanging up
Novalee/ where are we going?
Novalee/ answer me
Novalee/ I will get Bruce!
Novalee/ stop reading my messages you hoe bag!

I laughed and we drove to her house. I took my key out and walked into her house to see her dressed and she looked nice. She looked way better than she did when we were on FaceTime not even an hour ago.

"I thought since I haven't done anything I would at least look presentable for you" She and winked jokingly.

"Aw Nesi for life" I said as I hug her and we ran down the stairs getting into the car. Novalee had asked so many questions until we finally got to the airport.

"What are we doing here?" She said getting out and looking at us confused. We walked to the doors and we saw Hunter walk beside us he walked behind Novalee and grabbed her waist.

Novalees pov:

I felt two hands wrap perfectly around my waist as I looked down furrowing my eyebrows. I stand like this for only seconds until I turn quickly to be greeted with Hunters face. I start to feel warm tears stain my face as I grab his cheeks kissing him. Sure it had only been a week but I missed his lips it was like a craving.

"I really missed you" I said trying to hold my tears back as I broke the kiss.

"Come on love bugs" Bryce said as he grabbed Desires hand starting to walk.

"I love you Novalee more than you will ever imagine" Hunter says as he kisses me one more time before starting to catch up with Desire and Bryce.

"No that place is gross I am not eating there" I said talking about a restaurant the guys had picked out for us to eat at.

"Novalee stop being so picky" Bryce said frustrated since it was the fifth place I had said no to.

"Whatever go eat without me I'm not even hungry" I said getting upset. They always get mad at me for not wanting to do things but when I give suggestions they ignore me.

"Novalee stand up" Hunter said getting mad.

"Stop go out and eat text me when you're home" I said rolling my eyes and going to my room at Desires house locking the door and laying on the bed.

I went on Twitter and tweeted that I would be going live in ten minutes. I got many tweets back and got ready. I was early so I just went live.

I hit the live button and was greeted with many comments. I didn't pay attention to the bad ones even though they would come across my sight once and a while.

Comments:
Fan/ where's the guys?
Fan/ where's Bryce and Hunter?
Fan/ aw you're at desires!
Fan/ you're dumb
Fan/ nunter is real
Fan/ ^ true parents
Fan/ so happy you and Hunter saw each other again

"They went out to eat, yes I'm at desires and awe thank you guys so much for the support" I said trying to answer all the questions.

"Since I'm getting so many questions lets do a q & a and guest some people. Comment some questions and then I'll guest after"

Comments:
Fan/ what happened to Blake?
Fan/ Blakes watching
Fan/ guest Blake
Fan/ aw Blake
Fan/ Blake and Novalee aw

"Guys we're just friends but should I guest him?" I said kinda getting happy. I honestly still love Blake but those feelings are way deep down.

"Hey Blake!" I said as I decided to guest him.

"Aw did they leave you again?" Blake said giggling a little. "Let me guess you didn't want to go to any of the same places?" He said knowing why I didn't go.

"Yes" I said as I blushed and looked down giggling. "We should play a game" I said changing the subject and reading comments once and a while.

"Of course Novalee and I are dating" Blake said being sarcastic. As soon as he said that Hunter arrived in the broadcast.

Comments:
Fan/ oh no hunters watching he's jealous
Hunterrowland/ Wow Novalee
Fan/ wtf Hunter leave
Fan/ you're such a slut
Fan/ novalee you hop from man to man stop
Fan/ leave them alone

"Well since everyone hates me I think I'm gonna get off" I said as my voice cracked.

"Novalee stop" Blake said as he got serious.

"I can't take the hate right now I love you guys" I said as I tapped the end broadcast button saying bye one last time to Blake.

I turned my phone off until two minutes later my phone starting to buzz. 'FaceTime from Blakie" I answered the call and set him up on a pillow as I laid down. I tried to wipe the tears staining my face and trying not to make them visible.

"Novalee I don't want this hate to get to you, You mean everything to me and if anything ever happened to you I don't know what I would do. Please don't do anything you regret... I still love you good night Novalee" He said quickly as he ended the FaceTime call.

This can't be real I can't fall into Blakes trap again. I have Hunter but I feel like he doesn't even care about me. I mean he wouldn't even except the fact that I am picky and continued to ignore what I had to say. But he was also caring and protective. I love them both I just can't take anymore of this hate and drama.

AN: I love writing it's just so stressful agh. Don't forget to vote and comment.