Eighteen. "Don't you remember me?"

Vegeta's POV
I dodged a laser from the machines in the Gravity Chamber, with the gravity set on 700 x than Earth's normal gravity.
Sweat drenched my body as I continued dodging the lasers, then I leaped at the machines and tapped them, turning them off.
Soon I turned off the last one, I sat on the ground and tried to catch my breath. I'm not using my Super Saiyan form, but I think I should start using it now.
I stood up and then grunted as I turned into a Super Saiyan. I walked to the controls and changed the gravity. Now it's 1000 x heavier then Earth's gravity.
I reset the machines and then I lunged at the machines again.
Next time I will kill Shiro.
•••
Gohan's POV
I stretched my arms, hearing them pop as I did. I saw Krillin and Trunks still sleeping in bed, the construction workers are done fixing the walls but now they are fixing all the damage Shiro made yesterday.
"Gohan?"
I turned to the voice and saw a pretty girl.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Don't you remember me?" she asked.
"Um sorry but no." I replied.
"I'm that girl you tossed out of the ring in the Intergalactic Tournament." she said.
"Oh yeah I remember now." I said.
"Well my name is Videl Satan, I am Hercule Satan's daughter. I wanted to ask you something." she says.
"Okay hold on. Let me get dressed." I said and grab my white shirt with my black pants then I started to dress into them.
I was done then turned to Videl.
"Let's go."
•••
We sat in the courtyard under a tree, for some reason the squirrels liked to hang around me. I had gotten an apple from the tree above, Videl looked at me with a smile.
"So you were there when my dad defeated Bojack right?" Videl asked.
"Oh yeah, he totally defeated him. Hercule punched a hole right through Bojack." I said nervously as I hoped she didn't see through my lie.
"Yeah isn't he amazing and my dad is a great fighter ya know?" Videl asked with a confident look.
I instantly gulped as I almost told her the truth. I nodded and then I bit into my apple, the squirrels then grabbed my apple and ran away into the tree.
"Hey my apple." I said.
"So Gohan, did you manage to defeat one of Bojack's minions?" Videl asked.
Well I want at least someone to know that I helped in that fight.
"Yeah I defeated Bido and Bujin." I replied.
At least that wasn't a lie, I did kill those two.
"Really, you must be really strong. I bet you can pick this tree up with no problem." Videl said.
"I don't know maybe." I said shrugging.
Videl then started twirling her hair with her finger, she blushed for some reason, and then she moved into my lap! I squealed in surprise as she sat on my lap, facing me and then I started to blush too.
"Gohan ever since I saw you at the tournament I can't stop thinking about you. Please, will you be my boyfriend?" Videl asked.
I sighed and shook my head.
"I can't Videl, I'm going through some stuff right now and there are already four other people who like me. I can't just choose somebody that would be mean." I said.
Videl's eyes started getting sparkly and then tears slipped out of her eyes.
I wiped her tears away and hugged her.
"We can still be friends." I said.
Videl smiled and wiped her eyes.
"Okay, but can I at least have one kiss?" Videl asked.
"A kiss? Just one?" I replied.
"Yes I promise just one." Videl said.
I nodded and leaned forward, Videl did the same. Soon our lips connected and moved in sync, then I pulled away with a smile.
"There, a kiss. Now we are just friends." I said.
Videl was blushing and nodded. She got up and then started walking away.
"See ya some other time Gohan." Videl waved.
I watched her go, then she was gone. I sighed and closed my eyes for a little nap.
***
"Gohan wake up!"
I opened my eyes and saw Trunks staring down at me with tears in his eyes.
"Why did you kiss that girl!?" Trunks asked.
Oh no! Trunks saw!
"I've also been getting suspicious about you and Shiro. You can't just do that when your in a relationship! If you listen to me you got nothing to worry about! But if your gonna be like this we can't be together anymore." Trunks said.
Shiro? I haven't seen him since yesterday though. But I did want to have sex with him yesterday. Besides Trunks can't tell me how to live my life!
"Then let's not be together! You can't tell me what to do, I don't listen to you. If anything you should listen to me because I'm stronger than you!" I snapped.
"Shut up! You know what we're done, I hate you." Trunks said.
"I don't care, if anything it's a blessing because now I can date my true love! It was never you, now leave me alone." I said and stood up to start walking away.
He grabbed my wrist.
"Who was the other person?" Trunks asked.
"Vegeta you ass now let go of me." I growled.
"My dad, you were having relations with my dad!?" Trunks yelled.
"Yes, I love him and I'm sure he loves me too! Now leave me alone." I said.
I ripped my wrist out of his grip and went back to my room. I walked in and suddenly I felt two huge ki's fighting each other, wait. I think it's happening at Capsule Corp!
•••
1 hour Earlier...
Vegeta's POV
I was on my hands and knees as I tried to catch my breath. The machines are out of battery and so am I, I crawled over to the controls and turned down the gravity. Sweat was all over my body, so are burns and scratches. I stood up, but then I instantly fell back down on my knees.
"Damn! I pushed myself too hard. I can hardly move." I then noticed someone else is in here.
"Shiro!?" I asked.
"Hello you filthy Saiyan, I'm surprised you still haven't realized who I am." Shiro said.
"Shut up!" I growled and pulled a senzu bean out of my pocket then I ate it, gaining my energy back.
I stood up and got into my fighting stance.
"I won't lose this time!" I yelled.
"Let's make a bet, if you win I will leave this planet but if I win I can destroy anything I want. Deal?" Shiro asked.
"Yeah! Deal, now let's start." I said confidently.
With all my training I should be strong enough now. Shiro smirked and got into his fighting stance.
Then I lunged at him.
*
*

🙃
•••
Anyways hope you liked the chapter, and question of the day is......who is your favorite character from DB/DBZ/DBS/DBGT?
Anyways bye!!