Twenty Seven. Heat

Gohan's POV
I opened my eyes, sunlight hitting my face. I sat up and yawned as I stretched my arms.
It's been two weeks since Vegeta and I had fun in that public bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and then I suddenly started feeling hot, like really hot.
Sweat started pouring down my face and body, my tail was getting limp from the heat, I started panting. I wiped my sweat off and started to feel aroused, then I noticed my erection.
I sighed and ignored it, I got off the bed then I walked to the kitchen to make food. I was still feeling hot, I quickly made myself a sandwich then I ate it.
"Maybe the river will cool me down." I said.
I walked out of the house and then I started flying to the river. The cool wind felt nice against my hot body, I then saw the river so I flew down to the riverbank and threw off all my clothes, including underwear.
I hopped in the water with a splash, I swam around as I savored the sensation of the cool water against my hot skin. I sighed and suddenly my erection started throbbing, I growled and continued to ignore it.
Suddenly I felt a spark in my erection, I looked down in the water at it and saw it was getting really veiny. The hot feeling still wasn't going away and I don't know what's going on with me!
I flew out if the water and sat down on the riverbank, I looked at my erection confused. Why is it so hard?
I tapped it, when I touched it I shuddered. With just one touch it felt that good, I then wrapped my hand around my erection and started slowly stroking it. I instantly started moaning, it feels so good!
"Ah!! Feels so good!! Aah!" I moaned.
I laid down on the grass and continued jerking myself, my balls slapping against my butt as I jerked off fast.
Then I started thinking about Vegeta, I imagined him stroking me. His hand going up and down on my cock, I moaned as I thought about Vegeta. My bite mark from Vegeta started burning. Even more then my body is, I moaned louder and louder as I jerked myself.
"Vegeta~!!!" I yelled.
I spread my legs and started fingering myself. I twisted my fingers around in my hole, my walls clenched around my fingers. I moaned louder as I neared my climax.
I was about to cum!!! I went faster and faster.
"Vegeta keep fuckîng me!! Just like that!!" I yelled as I touched myself.
My stomach felt excited, my tail wagged, my cock started feeling itchy as I neared my climax. I then screamed as I cummed all over myself, it kept coming out.
I watched as the cum dropped out of my tip, I sighed and relaxed pulling my fingers out of my hole. I licked my fingers then I just laid there, the heat I was feeling isn't as strong anymore but I still feel it. I groaned and then I heard footsteps coming this way.
I stood up and leaped in a tree, I looked down, seeing Piccolo with Krillin.
"Was that Gohan screaming?" Krillin asked.
"Yes it was, he might be in danger. Come on!" Piccolo yelled and the two started flying away.
I sighed and hopped back down to put my clothes back on, but suddenly my Saiyan instinct started making me fly towards Hercule City, but why?
***
Then my Saiyan instinct made me fly downward to Capsule Corp!? But it looks abandoned, it's still rubble and has moss growing on it. I was confused when suddenly I heard a voice.
"Gohan?"
I turned my head towards the Gravity Chamber and saw Vegeta standing outside of it. I felt crazy around him!!! Sweat started pouring more and more, I had an erection again. Vegeta seemed to notice, he smirked.
"Your in a heat. Heh, Saiyans go through heats every 11 years. You smell really good Gohan, I just wanna do you here and now." Vegeta said.
"Why don't you?" I asked completely desperate for his cock!
"Because I wanna torture you. Hahaha!" Vegeta laughed and went inside the Gravity Chamber.
I growled and clenched my fists.
"DAMN YOU VEGETA!!!" I yelled.
The sun was starting to go down, I growled and started flying home. Then the sun was completely gone, the moon was up but it seemed different. I stared at it and started feeling even more aroused, the moon was red for some reason!!
When I looked at it, my tail got stiff. I then felt even more aroused! I growled and stomped over to the Gravity Chamber, I ripped the door open then I walked towards Vegeta.
He gave me a confused look, but then I pushed him against the wall and started kissing him.
Trunks is asleep in his crib so it alright. Vegeta and I kissed ferociously, full of hunger. Our lips smashed together and moved together. I moaned as Vegeta started to finger me through my pants.
I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, Vegeta then slipped his tongue past my lips to meet my tongue and then our tongues battled. They twirled and wrestled against each other, then Vegeta pushed me against a different wall.
"You sure we're being dominate right now, but it won't happen again. I'm always going to be dominate." Vegeta growled and then he continued kissing me.
He reached for my crotch, which I was glad. I need this, the heat I'm going through and that red moon are making me horny!
He groped my crotch, unfortunately my pants are still on. :(
Vegeta then started grinding our hard cocks together, soon I felt my pants getting sticky. I moaned as Vegeta bit my lip, lightly tugging on it. Then he continued to deepen the kiss, I need more then a kiss.
I pulled away and then I pushed Vegeta onto the ground. I hovered over him with a grin on my face, Vegeta smirked and then I yanked off his pants.

*
*
*
.
.
.
Hola guys!
So I hope you liked the chapter! :)
Not much to say today, well.........................................................
Don't have much to say, hmmm. Let me think.
Oh yeah. Well guess what!!? Nothing, ha made you think I was gonna say something important.
Actually I was going to say something, but I forgot what I was gonna say so anyways vote, comment, and share?
Until the next update guys!
👋🏽