Thirty Eight. "Marry me." ❤️

Gohan's POV
I woke up in bed with Vegeta's arms wrapped around me, we are both naked, my tail is wrapped around his wrist. My back is against his chest, Vegeta's soft breathing makes his chest brush up and down against my back.
I smiled and turned around so that my face is a few inches away from his. His eyes are shut, and his brow is furrowed like always.
I smiled and touched his lips with my finger, he's so handsome. Suddenly his hand shot upward and grabbed my wrist, his eyes opened then he smirked at my shocked expression.
He then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back with just as much affection as he is. Our lips moved together, never wanting to separate, and then Vegeta pulled away.
I blushed and frowned. Vegeta chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"That was fun last night." Vegeta said.
I blushed harder.
"Yeah it was." I replied.
"Now let's do it again." Vegeta said as he started kissing my nipples.
I punched his face sending him crashing through the wall and landing in the bathroom.
"No Vegeta, I want to go down to the beach." I said as I got out of bed and pulled some boxers on.
Then I grabbed my swimming trunks and pulled those on as well, Vegeta groaned in the bathroom. He got up and stepped through the hole in the wall, then he also put on swimming trunks.
Vegeta grabbed some sunglasses and put them on. I grabbed an umbrella, a blanket, and a chair to set down at the beach. Then I held his hand and we walked out of the hotel room, then we started walking to the beach.
***
I set up the blanket, chair, and umbrella in the hot sand. I laid down on the blanket while Vegeta sat on the chair, I am lying on my stomach so that I can get a tan on my back. But my lower body also needs a tan, I started to pull down my swimming trunks when Vegeta all of a sudden said,"Don't even think about it."
I stopped and then I smiled, he's so protective. I got up and started running towards the water, Vegeta chased after me. I giggled and then he tackled me into the ocean water. Waves slapped against our skin as we walked through the water.
"That's one hot boyfriend you have there." a voice said from behind.
I turned around and saw a guy with blonde hair, his hair swept to the side, sunglasses on his face, no shirt showing off his tight abs, and I could see that he is very athletic.
Vegeta caught me staring at him and growled.
The guy walked towards us and looked at me.
"Hey man. What's your name?" He asked me.
"Um...Gohan."
"My name is Rice. So Gohan how old are you?"
"I'm about to be 13 in a month."
"Really, guess what? I'm 19."
"Cool."
"So are you two together or..."
"Yes we are together, he's my boyfriend." Vegeta growled.
Vegeta wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.
"Oh well that sucks, you oughta be careful around this place at night. Drunk men are everywhere and they'll rape anyone, any age or gender. Also nice meeting ya, just wanted to warn you about what is out at night, bye." Rice said as he walked away.
Vegeta unwrapped his arm from my waist and blushed as he realized he got jealous. I smiled and hugged him.
"Your so nice Vegeta."
"Humph." Vegeta shoved me off of him.
I frowned but ignored it, then I put my hand in the water and smirked as I splashed water at him. Vegeta's eye twitched as the saltwater got into his eye, he smirked and started running at me.
I laughed and ran in the different direction, then he turned into a Super Saiyan. I did the same and started running at full speed, Vegeta did too. Eventually Vegeta caught up and tackled me down into the sand, he hovered over me with his lips close to mine. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face down to connect our lips.
Fortunately we are alone because we had run so fast that we had stopped at an undiscovered area of the beach.
Vegeta's tongue slipped into my mouth, attacking my tongue, our tongues battled and wrestled. Vegeta's hand slipped into my swimming trunks and started rubbing my groin. I moaned as he rubbed me faster, then Vegeta started biting my neck.
I moaned again and then Vegeta pulled my swimming trunks off, along with my boxers. Vegeta wrapped his fingers around my cock, he started to stroke me slowly at first but then he started to stroke me faster.
"Ah! Vegeta!"
Vegeta smirked and then I shut my eyes, I felt my legs get lifted up then put on his shoulders. I heard clothes coming off of Vegeta, then I felt his tip at my entrance. Vegeta then pushed in all the way, I arched my back and moaned.
Vegeta continued stroking me, I felt his tongue started licking my nipples. I moaned again and again, Vegeta just knows how to do this right. I opened my eyes and saw Vegeta looking down at me, a slight blush on his face. While a big blush is on my face.
Vegeta then connected our lips as he thrusted in and out of me. I moaned into the kiss as he made me cum all over our stomachs and his fingers, Vegeta kept colliding his tongue with mine.
While he pounded my insides, I kissed him as I tried to deepen the kiss. Vegeta then hit a certain spot inside of me that made me scream in pleasure, soon I felt myself about to cum again.
Vegeta groaned into the kiss and then he pulled away from the kiss, he then started biting my earlobe.
"I'm getting closer to my climax Gohan." Vegeta huskily said into my ear.
"Me too Veggie." I moaned.
"Let's cum together, my love." Vegeta said.
"Yes Vegeta."
He started to pound me faster and faster, I looked up at the sky seeing the sky starting to look orange. The sun is setting, Vegeta then bit my neck and growled as he came inside of me.
When he did it made me jolt as I cummed again all over us, Vegeta thrusted slowly to ride out his climax. Then he stopped thrusting and looked down at me.
Our chests rising and falling as we tried catching our breath, Vegeta then pulled out and leaned over to kiss my lips. It was a simple kiss, we pulled away and then Vegeta smiled. The sun was completely down by now and the moon stood in it's place.
Vegeta then said something that I never thought he would say.
"Marry me."
I stared up at him in shock, my eyes wide, and then I smiled. Tears started to fall out of my eyes as I sat up to hug him.
"Yes! Of course I will!" I said as I hugged him.
Vegeta hugged me back and then I giggled.
"I love you Vegeta."
"I love you too Brat."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hey guys!
Yay!! They are finally married!! Whoop whoop! Who's happy liked me!? Hope you liked the chapter and question of the day is....what anime is better, Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?
Anyways vote, comment, and see ya in the next update!
👋🏽