Chapter 12

Authors note: So I am very happy with the response to chapter 12 so I am updating early! I am trying to figure out who should play ashley, and evreybody else besides vanessa and gale. I would LOVE your suggestions. I made a couple name for Gale and Vanessa, it's either going to be ganessa or vale. Tell me which one! they both kind of suck but its the best i could come up with. And no they arent officially dating yet, but we will see if they are in the future! (YES!!!) not that I am amitting anything (they are going to start dating) but enough of my rambiling, here is chapter 13!!!

Gale's P.O.V

I am glad that vanessa and i got evreything in order. I am just sorry that her dog died. She got up from our bus seat, I looked out the window. We were at school. I would have groaned if I wasnt with vanessa all day. I started getting up from the seat only to see ashley push her down. I ran over and caught her right before she hit the ground. We gazed into each others eyes for what seemed like hours but in reality only a few seconds. I reluctantly looked away from her to glare at ashley.

"What the hell ashley?" I demanded, anger in my voice. I almost saw her cringe.

"She was in my way" She replied in a snobby tone while fliping her overly died blond hair over her sholder, acting like vanessa wasnt even there. For some reason it angered me. Made me want to punch through a wall or something. I could feel my body shaking in anger.

"Don't touch her again" I nearly shouted. The whole bus was staring at me in shock. There mouths hangng oped wide.

"Whatever" she said walking away. I saw vanessa rolling her eyes

"Well that made me feel welcome" Vanessa said sarcastically, getting up.

"Don't worry about her, she will back off" I replied confidently.

"How so?" she questioned.

"Because you have me" I said sending her a smile. She smiled back, I loved her smile. It light up a room.

"Then I guess I am very lucky"

"I am the lucky one" I wispered, hoping she couldnt hear.