Soa X Purge

Your brother jax had 'forbidden you to participate in this years purge, and with good reason. Last year you and happy had decided to go out and have some fun and murder and tourtière a few people who had been completely horrible to you over the years. Your old man chibs had gone with the rest of the guys doing whatever it was they did to get so much money every year. While you and happy we're out and about you somehow you got separated, the whole thing was a mess, random men you had never even seen before had cornered you right next to the police station. Ironic right? The one night you would actually like a cops help, no one was there and they couldn't do anything even if they were. They all had taken turns beating you to a pulp, and one even stabbed you in the arm. While it was horrifying it was equally cool as shit, you had to keep your arm raised from your side or else you would have stabbed your side because it had gone in one side and some of it was sticking out the other. They left you alone after that, knife still in your arm and one eyes closed up from being so swollen, you had walked back to the clubhouse just in time for your brother to great you. He yelled for hours while Tara worked on getting the knife out without causing more damage. Happy was beat up just like you were, minus the stabbing, but it did land him in the hospital. You cried seeing your best friend laying unconscious in that bed, it still haunted you, all the tubes and wires.

"Y/N" Happy's gruff voice pulled you from your thoughts and you smiled up at him.

"Hey hap" you kissed his cheek "so what are your plans for tonight?" His small smile faltered and it turned back to his normal hard look.

"I'm going with your brother." He snapped, he still hasn't forgiven himself for getting separated from you and blamed himself for what happened. "How the arm?" He gently grabbed it but you pulled it from his hand.

"Better, still weak but I'll manage." You smiled lightly up at him as he hugged you.

"Y/N" Jax all but pulled you out of Happy's grasp and over into chibs. "I told you to stay away from her."

"Jax come one, it was a year ago, and he's my best friend!" You bellowed.

"Listen to your brother love." Chibs kissed your cheek as you growled and rolled your eyes.

"And you" Jax turned and smiled down at you. "I know how much you want to do something this year, so" he clapped his hand and grabbed your cheeks like your mother used to when you were 'being so damn cute' "you are going with us tonight." You were completely taken a back.

"What?" You looked at him with wide eyes and mouth a gape. "Your kidding right." You started laughing. "You can't be serious." You breathed out in between laughs.

"No I'm being serious." He picked up a book bag and handed it to you. "That's all the ammo we have for you and these." He handed you a Tiffany blue pistol and a AK-47

"Okay now I know you're really joking. What makes you think I can handle this with my arm. You raised your left arm and wiggled it around making chibs and happy laugh.

"You're right handed, you can do it. Now go get ready, I had Tara grab some clothes and I put them in my office." You nodded and looked at him suspiciously but headed back to the office anyway.

You examined the clothes that were laying on the bed, all black everything. Black t-shirt of chibs that you had taken when you guys had first started dating and a pair of black jeans with my black combat boots. You quickly changed and pulled your hair up into a messy bun.

"You gonna be okay love." Chibs walked up behind you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I'll be fine." You lied and he knew it.

"You're still having nightmares." You sighed

"So I have a little PTSD" you shrugged. "Ill be fine I swear." You lightly smiled up at him as you turned to face him.