Please dont take my sunshine away.

I rushed to the warehouse after Jax called me frantically, he didn't give me any details, just that it was an emergency. I pulled into the dirt road like a bat out of hell and almost took all of their bikes out as I slammed into park. Running into the warehouse I noticed the trail of blood I was following.

"No." I whispered and ran to the back room. "Chibs?" I looked him over, he was covered in blood and was crying with his head in his hands.

"Las?" His eyes were blood shot and he pulled me into a hug quickly.

"What happened?" I asked, the words almost stuck in my throat. "Whose blood is that?" I pulled away from him, the blood having transferred to me. He shook his head and grabbed my hand leading me into the small room. Happy, my old man laid on the floor a pool of his blood around him.

"Hap?" I asked not being able to comprehend what seas happening in front of me.

"Baby?" His voice was barely there and I ran over to him quickly pulling him into my lap.

"What the hell happened." I looked up to Jax and opie my brother but neither of them could look me in the eye.

"Baby, I'm not gonna make it." He grabbed my hand weakly and pulled it close to him,

"Don't say that." I was crying now, I couldn't help it. "You aren't going anywhere." He smiled and chuckled before coughing. "Is Tara on her way?" I looked up to Jax hoping for anything other than what he said.

"No" He has tears in his eyes now looking down at us. "He's not gonna make it, no matter what we do." I nodded, my mind taking in the information. I pulled happy close, being careful not to move him to fast.

"You are my sunshine," I started to sing the song Happy would always sing to me when I was upset or afraid, it always calmed me down and it's the only thing I can do now. "My only sunshine," my voice broke as I continued. "You make me happy," I swallowed the lump in my throat as I started to cry harder. "When skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you." I looked down as Happy gripped my hand tightly taking his last breath and closing his eyes. I pulled him close to me holding him as tightly as I could as I sobbed, my heart breaking into a million and one pieces.

"Please don't take my sunshine away."