Its Time To Go

Happy had been running around town, anywhere you most frequented, with no luck. You were gone, without a trace and for the first time in over 15 years, true panic set in. He didn't care that they were pigs, he had to call them, he didn't know what else to do and the more people out looking for you, the better. At least that's what he thought.

Three nights ago you were rushing around the house, grabbing anything and everything you thought you would absolutely need, everything else you could buy once you got to your new house.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" Nero asked as you packed your bags clumsily in the trunk of your car.

"I am Nero, no amount of talking is going to make me change my mind." Nero stood there watching you almost in a blur run back and forth in front of him.

"Why are you leaving him?" Nero grabbed your arm forcibly stopping you in your tracks. Searching your face for any clue as to what was going on, having been you're best friend for the past five years, long before he met Gemma, he could read you like an open book. But now, he had absolutly no idea what was running through your head. He knew you wouldn't run from happy unless something awful had happened, or you had just reached your breaking point.

"Things have been getting worse." You sighed heavily ripping your arm from his grip.

"What the night terrors?" You nodded, happy had been having night terrors ever sense kozik died to a land mine two years back. At first they were sporadic and not threatening to others or himself in anyway, but over time they have reached an even more terrifying intensity.

"He tried to kill me last night." Nero scoffed at the thought, but when your face showed no sign of a lie, he began to realize just how serious it had gotten.

"I had just laid down after finishing up some last minute laundry," you sighed heavily sitting down on the front porch. "I had just closed my eyes when his hands wrapped around my throat and I couldn't breath, it took me a moment to even realize what was going on and once I did and tried my best to get out of his grip."

"Well obviously you did." You rolled your eyes and smiled lightly at neros attempt to lighten the situation.

"Yeah I did, but not for long. He got a hold of his knife," you started to lift up your shirt but just having been sitting for the short amount of time had you hissing from how sore the wound was.

"Mamma, what..." Nero walked closer to you before getting on his knees and moving your shirt himself. "What did he do to you." You could feel the tears threatening to spill over but you held them back as best as possible.

"He stabbed me." Your voice cracked and you sniffles as tears slipped through your defenses. "I don't know what to do anymore." You were on the verge of hysterical now. "I have scars all over my body from him, I know he doesn't mean too, but I" you hiccuped and took a deep breath trying to calm yourself down. "What am I supposed to do?" Nero pulled you into his arms, being sure not to hit your wound.

"I don't know mamma, but we will figure it out, I promise. Now follow me, I know where you can stay."

~

Three weeks, three fucking weeks she has been mission and i couldn't even get a trace of where she mite be. Nero, who's practically her best friend hasn't scene or heard from her either, and the only thing that comes to my mind is seeing the blood running down her side the last night she was here. I didn't mean to do it, I didn't even know I had done it. The look of distress on her face has been haunting me and all I want to do is make it better. My head snapped to the entrance of the lot as a car pulled in, but it was only Eli, the sheriff.

"Anything?" I rushed over to him, having just sat down five minutes ago.

"No trace of her, she hasn't used her cards she hasn't been on camera in any surrounding areas, she hasn't even used an ATM to get cash out, it's like she just vanished."

"What?"

"From what I've seen in the past, when people go "missing" like this, it's because they don't want to be found." My jaw tensed at his words.

"She wouldn't just up and leave with out telling someone." I growled at him.

"Well while that may be true, from the evidence we have, or rather don't have, I say it's best to just leave her alone and stop looking for her." I watched disgusted as he walked away and prayed that she was still out there and would come home to me soon.