Chapter 11

BEA'S POV

"Haha Sam you suck!" Danny laughed as she flicked Sam gently on the forehead causing her to fall off of Liam causing the rest of us to laugh. I even fell off Zayn because of laughing so hard but luckly Zayn pulled me by the waist so I wouldn't drown.

Then Niall put his arms up from laughing causing Danny to fall which only made us laugh harder! I swear my stomach wouldn't stop hurting but I can stop laughing I kept trying to gasp for air but I really couldn't stop laughing so I got out of the water and ran somewhere to try to catch my breath.

I sat on the chair right next to Zayn's as my laughter soon died down.

*mama told me not to waste my life she-* (A/N wings by little mix)

I pulled my phone out of my bag to answer the call. I checked the callers ID but it was unknown well that's weird I pressed answer and held it against my ear

"hello?" I asked

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BEA!!!!" The unknown caller yelled

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"Ohh don't play shit with me. It's Dec, dumb ass"

At first I was shocked. I remember deleting his number but now he has the guts to call me to yell at me. Now I was boiling with anger

Besides, wasn't he suppose to say: Dec the dumb ass

"What do you want now?!" I said as bitter as possible

"What do I want?!?!? WELL I WANT TO KNOW WHY I SAW MY 'GIRLFRIEND' WITH SOME MAN WHORE ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!" he yelled

"Oh now I'm the cheater?! Well guess what! Bell sent me a picture of you WITH Kari!" I yelled

".............." I waited for Dec to speak but he said nothing. 

"You know what? We're over. Have fun with Kari. I'm dating the guy of my dreams anyway" with that I ended the call

I could feel my eyes starting to tear up and slide down my face. I quickly wiped them away. 

No Bea. Don't. He is not worth your tears. 

But my tears slid down uncontrollably. I'm sure he just did that cause he liked Kari better than me, not to mention the fact that I lied to him. I'm not dating the guy of my dreams. I'm sure Zayn doesn't even like me that way.

"That's not true" Danny said as she hugged me .

Well, she came out of nowhere. Wait! did I just say that out loud?! Opps.

"Danny, I ended it with Dec. It's officially over now but I dont think he even cares." I whispered loud enough for her to hear with my voice cracking at the end.

"I know I heard."

"Who else heard?"

"Just me. The boys are doing a race with the girls."

"Wanna go back?" Danny asked. I simply nodded.

DEC'S POV

I was really pissed when I saw the pics of Bea with some guy. Not that I care. I like Kari so much better but her going out with some celebrity makes her win the break up and that would completely destroy my reputation. I have to at least make her feel bad. 

DANNY'S POV

It's about 11 pm and almost everyone was asleep. We just finished watching The Grown Up's, The Outsiders, Despicable Me 2, The Conjuring,  and Insidious 1 & 2. 

Now, the only ones who were awake were me, Harry and Bea.

"Yes!" we heard Harry whisper while looking at his phone. Me and Bea looked at him weirdly but all he did was smile at his phone.

"Sooo...are you gonna tell us or what?" Bea says.

"Tomorrow's Sunday" Harry answered

"Sooo?" I trailed off, confused.

"What about Sunday?" Bea continued.

"My date with Cait"

Me and Bea looked at each other then nodded.

Without a second thought, we shoved Harry to the wall and pinned him so he won't move.

"What the fuck!?"

"Listen to me pretty boy" Bea started

"Cait had a bad past in relationships. So if you dare hurt her I would gladly chop of your dick with the biggest knife in the kitchen" I fiercly said.

"And shove it down your throat" Bea continued

"Do.You.Understand?!" we finished in unison and he nodded his head viciously. 

Just as we were about to let him go;

"WHAT IN THE LAND OF JUMPING JELLY BEANS ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!??!?!" we let go- no scratch that we jumped off harry and turned to Cait to see her with her arms crossed and everyone else -except for Zayn- fell of the cough since Cait pretty much yelled at us as if we were in another world.

...another world...

hahahahahahaha! That song was so dirty! hahahahaha-

ok stop......not now.

"Ummm...Harry was stuck to the wall so errrmm... We helped him out?" Bea said and I face palmed.

Really? Stuck on the wall? Ugh! Can't you come up with a better lie? From all the times you make awesome lies you choose to fuck up this one....Ugh!

"You did not just give him the 'date my best friend speech' did you?!" Cait yelled, face reddening.Hahahahaha looks like a cherry tomato.

"Hahahahaha 'date my best friend speech' !" Louis laughed, quoting the words Caitlin used (A/N: Caitlin is Cait's real name)

"Shut up Louis!" me, Bea and Caitlin said in unison. 

"HELL TO THE NO!!!!" Louis sassed while snapping his fingers 

This is gonna be a long night...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

OH MY GOD IM SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPPER DUPER LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm also sorry that its short but i promise i'll update later unless bea gets her internet back if not i'm gonna do what she told me to do so yeah its only me for now. cause

~sams on vacation

~bea has no internet

~ i have NO idea why the fuck cait cant update so fuck!

yup i'm on my own anyway i hope you like it 

vote 

share 

fan me

comment

~danny<3