Chapter 18

SAM'S P.O.V

Can you guys believe it?

Because surely, I don't.

I mean seriously, as soon as we stepped into the busy hallways of our school, everyone tuned down and began looking at us as if we've stolen a candy from a cute, innocent baby while the mother wasn't looking.

I really hope that you do not have us pegged to be that mean.

I swear, WE DID NOT STEAL ANY CANDIES FROM ANY UNSUSPECTING CHILD WHILE THE MOTHER WASN'T LOOKING!

Or maybe......

"Girls, is it just me or is everyone looking at us as if we've just murdered a person?"

Cait, and the others, looked around and sighed. "Nope, they're just looking."

I raised my brow, not feeling any satisfactory with her answer but I just shrugged and nodded my head.

It's actually kinda freaky, having everyone's eyes all on you. Their gaze never faltering, never wandering anyway else. For some strange reason, I felt like we were in a circus or something; the way they were looking at us, it's like they're waiting for something, anything, to happen so that they could relish their hunger for amusement.

"-there pictures of Bea with Zayn all over the internet in exactly 2 days & 2 hours ago?" 

My train of thoughts were disrupted when I heard that. I looked up and saw the school's biggest -figuratively not literal- gossiper, Emily. It took me awhile to actually process Emily's annoying prodding into our situation. Bea snapped at Emily and I looked at Bea with guilt and slight pity. It's all my fault why it's all over news but the dick deserves it. I looked at the other's expressions; Cait was shocked while Danny was downright pissed.

I actually prayed, hoping that Emily would get the mental message Bea was clearly giving her; 'Back off!' 

But nooooooo, she continued trying to stick her nose into someone else's business. "So you're actually saying that something did happen between you and Zayn?"

This person, was practically digging her own grave right now.

I put my hands on Bea's back and started to push her away from Emily so that she wouldn't kill her. 

I was giving Emily a look that states; 'Stay out of it and keep your mouth shut' . I said to Emily casually, "Look, Emily, we need to go so we'll just see you around yeah?" Yeah, we need to go, right now. 

"More like see you on your funeral!"

I doubt that we would attend her funeral anyway.

I mentally sighed and started to push harder so that we could get away from Emily. She's a problem that we need'nt to face so early in the morning.  

"By the way Emily, why don't you try to put less make-up! It looks like a fucking cake frosting! But then again, I guess you'll need it!" Danny yelled, then gave Cait a high five.

I inwardly snorted. Cake frosting? She looks like a fucking clown for fuck's sake! 

I gave a disapproving sigh to them, "Danny, Cait...." 

They just smirked at me.

~*~*~*~*~

School was over and everyone rushed out. Like, seriously, it was a legit rush. We headed out and to my and everybody's surprise, Zayn was there.

Might I add that he was outside his car.

Mhhh-hmmm.

Oh Zayn, don't you know how much trouble you're gonna be in?