Chapter 15

CAITLIN'S P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 8:00 in the morning to go shopping for my date with Harry *sigh* I never thought he liked me.....

.

.

.

But I thought wrong. Anyway, between you and me, Harry was always my favorite but I can't say that in front of his face cause from what I've heard, his big ass ego seems big enough. I walked over to my bathroom and took a bath with raspberry scented shampoo/conditioner and my kiwi soap. I washed out the last of the sud's and got out of the shower. I chose my neon pink high waist shorts with a black crop top that says 'LMAO' in the same color as my shorts with a pair of camo converse. I brushed my hair and put a bit of powder on my face. I put raspberry and kiwi lip balm on and I was ready to go. I grabbed my camo sling bag which had my phone, lip balm and wallet. I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple before heading out the door.

I just finished shopping for my date aaaaannd I.NEED.FOOD like right now sooooo I am now running around this big ass mall looking for my addiction........*drum roll*........HASHBROWN'S weeelll not particularly hashbrown's but potato's aaaaannnnd there it was

......

......

......

a hashbrown stand.

I went running to it as soon as I saw it when I got there I asked for their biggest hashbrown and he gave it to me but when I saw it I went ballistic well that is in my mind cause I had an idea. I put on my cute and innocent face and said "Mister, could I please have an extra I-I don't have e-enough money to buy two because I haven't eaten for today and mother told me to dress up and buy her clothes and food or else s-she would b-beat me. She treats me like her slave" and I let a fake tear fall.

He looked at me with eyes filled with pity and gave me two hashbrown's and that's where I dropped the act. I grinned at him and said "Thanks!"

His face was priceless! Then I winked at him before running out of there as fast as I could.

What an dumb ass!

I just got home and I walked upstairs to my room to get ready for my date with Harry and its about 11:45 right now. I took a quick shower and got my clothes which was a peach tutu like skirt with shorts under and a black tank top that said 'I'm sexy and I know it' in white splatter with a pair of black high cut converse. I grabbed my bag that had multicolored neon splatters on it. I unzipped the small front pocket and slid my phone in. I went down stairs and had a quick lunch. Before I ran out of the house, I heard my phone go off.

FROM: HARREEEHHH

Hey love! Are you ready?

I giggled at the name I gave Harry. I find it cute and unique. I was going to reply but I was cut off by the door bell

*DING DONG*

I opened the door and laughed when I saw Harry.

"So you text me asking if I were ready yet then show up a second after?" I say between my laughther.

WHAT?! I like laughing at little things......

little things....

I laughed harder which only made Harry confuse; his eyebrows were furrowed and he was slightly pouting. I blushed at how cute his face was.