Chapter 4

Bea's POV

Ahh i cant believe were going to play with One Direction!!!!!

but since im very competitive im not letting them win this one! me and the girls got this!

"so are all of you girls gonna play?" Zayn asked.

"yeah!" we all said.

"ok them." he said and started to pay as me and the girls took out our wallets and he saw us.

"ive got this covered!" he said while smirking. wait smirking?

"i think he likes you!" Danny whispered in my ear

"shut up!" i said while shoving her lightly.

"we ready?" i heard Cait ask and i nodded

Danny's POV

we went inside and placed on our vest the girls and i got green while the lads got red (a/n se what i did their *wink*wink)

once we got in  we ran to the ramp so we could make the second level to make that our base and since we got their first it was our base! stupid boys .sorry did i forget to tell you that i am very competitive

"sam ,cait hide behind the wall for backup danny come with me"bea orded as we got into place

just then our vest lit up signaling that the game just started

me and bea went to the railing to shoot the boys while cait and sam got our back

just then i saw a red light which was niall then he shot us.

"What the fuck?!?" i yelled

"no one messes with us!" i heard Bea scream as our vests lit up we shot him and shot him.

"Damn girl you got moves!" he said with a smirk.

"no shit Sherlock!" me and Bea said at the same time.

Harry's POV

we were running the maze thing when we saw Niall getting bombarded by Bea and Danny.

"Zayn! Niall needs help!" i screamed and Zayn ran towards Niall and told the girls something that made them stop.

"what did you say?" i asked him.

"not to hit Niall for awhile!" he said and laughed.

we started running in different directions and shot people around us.

Zayn's POV

i was running then i saw this group of people running up the ramp rampaging the girls base.

i followed them then saw a guy in front of Danny and Bea.

"Suck my dick!" the guy screamed in front of them. im raging with anger now.

"suck it yourself!" Danny screamed as he pushed them unto the wall.

i ran towards them then pushed the guy on the floor then heard Cait tell him something like this.

"i would rather shove it down your ass but sadly its too tiny!" Cait answered the guys phrase.

i helped the girls up since i pushed the guy of them and they fell on the floor.

"are you girls ok?" i asked.

"im fine but i think Bea's hurt since it was the guys elbow on her neck." Danny said as i nodded and made my way to Bea.

"you fine?" i asked.

"not really" she said as she took her hand off her neck i could tell it was red. i just want to kill that guy i mean who hurts a girl for a game?

"its really red." i informed her.

"he pushed me really hard." she informed me.

"i think we should go." i said as she nodded.

i grabbed her hand and led her to the exit and took our vests off.

Bea's POV

me and zayn made our way out of the play area since i was physically hurt.

"hey wanna go eat?" Zayn asked me.

"yeah! but wont the girls get worried?" i asked

"text them." he said as i nodded and took my phone out.

To:Danny<3- hey im going to go eat with Zayn! see ya later! Xx

as i hit send i grabbed Zayn's hand. ahh fireworks!

"lets go!" I said as he looked at our hands then at me and smiled then nodded. why does he make me feel this way?

we arrived at a Mcdonalds and ordered a burger.

"hey so what is your full name?" Zayn asked me

"Francesca Beatrice B. Sison!" i said cheerfully.

"where do you live?" he asked.

"if were gonna play 20 questions let me ask too you know!" i told him as he laughed.

"fine go ask me something." he said.

"ok! where did you really grow up?" i asked

"its true Bradford i never lied about that." he answered i nodded. "ok now answer my last question." he said.

"well i live with the girls here in London." i said as he nodded. "now who is your best mate?" i asked.

"easy liam!" he said "who is your closest friend?" he asked.

"Danny!" i answered (a/n: sorry Sam and Cait!) "im bored lets do something else!" i said.

"ok lets go watch a movie." he suggested.

"what movie?" i asked.

"Mortal Instrument: city of bones?" he asked me.

"done lets go!" i said as i stood up and he mirrored me and we walked hand-in-hand to the ticket booth."

"two tickets for Mortal Instrument please!" Zayn said to the lady and she nodded and Zayn gave her the money as she gave us the tickets.

"thanks Zayn!" i said as i hugged him.

"for what?" he asked.

"for being my friend!" i said as he chuckled.

"no problem!" he said as he smiled down at me since there was height difference.

--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zea or Bayn moment ahh!!

hope you like this chapter!

we hate you cait for not continuing the story that's why we did.

and if your asking who we are look down!

Sammy your next!

Vote

Fan

Comment

~Danny and Bea <3