Chapter 3

SAM'S P.O.V

I sighed as I waited for Danny to come back. I wonder what's taking her so long?

"What's taking her so long?" I asked, voicing out my thoughts.

Bea looked at me and smiled, "I just texted her. She said she's on her way"

I nodded my head and smiled at her. I resumed back into eating my fries. Bea said Danny texted back, she must've found her phone. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Cait looking at my fries then she looked at my face.

"Can I have some?"

I looked at her and smirked. I took a fry and slowly put in in my mouth and chewed. She scoffed at me and snatched the fries out of my hands. I looked at her in disbelief while she laughed and happily ate one.

AW HELL NO WOMAN!

I stepped on her foot and tried to get it back.

Keyword: tried

Cait, who was now yelping in pain, still kept a firm grasp on my fries.

"Let go woman!"

"Never!"

"It's mine! Get you own fucking fries from McDonalds!"

"Does it look like I give a fucking damn?!"

"Excuse you, but I used my own fucki-"

I was cut off by Bea, "GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Immediately, Cait and I shut our mouths. We knew better than to fight a woman on her period with PMS.

In the end, we decided to share. After all, there is an old saying : 'Always share your blessings'

Fortunately, Danny came with a huge smile on her face. Everyone raised their brow and looked confused. We were probably thinking about the same thing,

What the heck has gotten into her? 

"What's with the smile?" Cait asked

Danny squealed, "I'll tell you later. C'mon!"

Everyone stood up. I dusted off some crumbs that may have fallen onto my clothes; a white sleeveless top with a tiger's head printed on it and a maroon skater skirt.

I looked at them, "You guys go ahead. I'll just throw this" I said raising my hand, showing them my trash. They nodded their heads, "Let's meet inside Laser Maze"

They quickly left while I threw my trash away. After that I walk through the sea of people, careful not to step onto anyone's foot. Suddenly, I bumped into someone which caught me off guard and lose my balance, causing me to fall on the floor.

Owwwww

The person who bumped into me knelt down and reached out his hand towards me. I looked up at him but he was wearing sunglasses. Wait, wasn't he one of the dudes from the theatre? For some strange reason, he looks like Liam Payne. I inwardly shook my head. That's impossible, maybe I was just hallucinating because I just finished watching 'This Is Us'

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I was in a hurry and-"

I chuckled which caused him to stop talking. I grabbed his hand and he helped me get up.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking at where I was going as well. So, I'm sorry too" I smiled. Then I looked at our -still- intertwined hands. I felt my cheeks heating up. His hand was so big and warm. I mentally shooed away those thoughts. Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts! Go awaaayyyy! Shoo!