Chapter 10

SAM'S P.O.V

"Follow me. I'm ... SUPERMAN!" Louis shouted. I couldn't help but giggle at his antics. I quickly changed into my aqua blue bikini, then wore my shorts and a black crop top with the words "Music Is My Hubby' printed in white, bold letters.

"Sam, hurry up!" Bea shouted. I yelped and tied my hair into a high bun and ran out the room. Bea locked the door behind me and narrowed her eyes at me. I laughed sheepishly and scratch the back of my head, "Sorry"

Bea shook her head with an amused smile on her face, "Let's go or we'll be left behind". I nodded and continued our way to the pool. I sighed, thank God my parents allowed me to stay in there with them. I could remember our conversation last night; I called them at 11:30 pm and when they picked up they started yelling and scolding me and said that they were worried sick and they asked where I was. Trust me, saying that you're currently staying in an apartment with One Direction is hard. When I told them they scoffed in disbelief and I could feel them rolling their eyes. I told them that I would prove them wrong and ended the call and took a picture with One Direction -minus Zayn- and sent it to them. They called me after that and said that I could stay just as long as I don't sleep in the same room as them.

I love my parents.

I know, you're all probably confused right now am I right? First of all, it's true that the girls and I live together but during Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays I spend time back at home with my parents.

We arrived at the pool and the girls and I went to the bathroom to change. I took off my top but kept my shorts on. Bea, Cait and Danny took off their clothing's and are now only in bikinis; Danny was wearing red bikini, Bea was wearing a pink bikini, and Cait was wearing a light blue bikini. They looked at me then trailed down at my shorts. They raised their brow and pointed at my shorts, "TAKE IT OFF!"

The gasped simultaneously and looked at each other, "Jinx, you owe me a soda!"

"JINX!" they said again

"I SAID IT FIRST!" and again

"NO I DID!" anddddd again

They even groaned at the same time.

I sighed and rubbed my temples, "Guys, let's have this convo later. Let's enjoy and try not kill each other" I walked to the door and undid my bun, letting my hair cascade down like a waterfall. I ran my hand through my hair as we started walking our way back to the pool and saw that the lads weren't there yet. I took off my shorts and was about to sit down on one of the chairs until two hands grabbed me by the waist and I was lifted from the ground to a shoulder. I shrieked and blinked in surprise. I stared at the bare back in front of me. I heard laughter and when I looked up, I saw the girls and the lads -minus Liam- pointing and laughing at me.

I could feel my face becoming paler, if Liam isn't there then that means ....

"L-Liam?"

"Hi Sam"

And the world started spinning.

"L-Liam put me down!" I screamed in a high-pitch voice. Liam only laughed harder and turned around faster. Oh god, I feel like puking and that isn't a pretty sight.

Finally, he stopped spinning and I felt sick. The others continued laughing and I looked at the girls in disbelief, "Guys, help?"

Bea, Danny and the lads just had amused smirks on their faces while Cait had this thinking pose. I smiled expectantly and hoped she would help. She looked at me and grinned, "No" and continued laughing along with the others.

Immediately, the smile vanished.

I scoffed and gave them the finger which only made them laugh harder.