chapter 17

"were on fire were on fire were on fire now I don't care what people say when were together you know that I wanna be the one that hold you in your sleep so baby come with me so we can live happily" -Happily by One Direction

Bea's POV

I woke up in Zayn's room.... again! but this time he wasn't in the room but Sam, Danny, Cait and Eleanor were? well that's weird!

I started to get out of the bed when I noticed I didn't have any clothes on. NO CLOTHES ON?!?!? who in the right mind would do that?!? not important. I need to get to school today! 4 days you can do it!

I placed my clothes back on which I found on the foot of the bed folded nicely.

I slowly walked out of the room and once I reached the lounge room I found Zayn asleep on the couch. he looks so cute! ok enough of that you need him to bring you home and to school.

I slowly approach him and shake him. "Zayn, can you bring me home then school?" I asked quietly.

"what?" he asked in that morning voice!

"I need you to bring me home then to school." I said as he was trying to stay awake.

"sure babe!" he said as he got up. wait I remembered were TOGETHER!!

"thank you!" I said as I kissed his cheek and as soon as I stopped he got his keys and we walked out hand-in-hand.

we got in his grey mustang and he started diving to my house and surprisingly he knows the way going there.

"hey Zayn, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"shoot!" he said.

"well I wanna know what happened last night cuz I have a bad feeling bout it." I said truthfully.

"I will tell you when I pick you up after school. at what time?" he said trying to push the topic away.

"oh ok! it's at 4 and it will start in an hour since it is only 7." I stated as he kept his eyes on the road.

"well then you have an hour to shower and get ready. were here." Zayn said as he hit the brakes right in front of mine and the girls house.

"thanks!" I said as I got out.

"no problem. i'll wait here." he said.

"nope your going in. just stay in the lounge or something get some rest and ill just wake you up." I said as he nodded then got out of the car.

I opened the front door then entered the house with Zayn behind me.

"Zayn you can stay there, I will just get ready." I said as I pointed at the couch. Zayn immediately flowed my instruction and fell asleep so quickly. Wow!

*1 hour later*

well sometime earlier the girls came home and started getting ready for school to and now were all ready and walking towards Zayn's car.

everyone in the car was chatting about how we were going to college in a few months. yeah I know its crazy but im not sure if I want to go to college.

my thoughts about college were cut off when Zayn said we were there.

"bye babe!" he said as he kissed me which I returned.

me and the girls started walking through the corridors of the school and with every step we took there were people looking at us. yeah I know we are known but we were never looked at like this!

"girls is it just me or is everyone looking at us like we killed someone?" Sam asked.

"nope they are looking." Cait said as we all nodded and this is when the school's well known gossiper  came to us.

"hey Emily!Nice to see you!" Danny greeted.Sarcasticly of coures.Lets just say danny really hates her.Plus she's a gossip she hate's gossip.

"so guys why was there pictures of Bea with Zayn Malik all over the internet for exactly 2 hours 2 days ago?" Emily asked

"were not talking about it!" I snapped at her while Sam looked at me with pity.Cait look shocked and Danny well she looked pissed.

"So your saying something did happen with you and Zayn?" she pushed. This girl can really make a person kill her!

"look Emily we need to go so we'll just see you around. yeah?" Sam said as she was trying to push us away from Emily.

"More like see you on your funeral!" I yelled as Sam pushed harder.

"And Emily why don't you put a lot less make up!It looks like fucking cake frosting but then again i guess you'll need it!"Danny yelled, high fiving Cait.

"Danny,Cait...." Sam sighed disaprovingly to which we all smirked.

Once we reached our lockers which was right next to each other the girls looked at me like I murdered someone.

"Well she was pissing me off!" we all said in unison.

"but...you actually just proved that those pictures were real." Danny mumbled.Mostly to me.

"because they were." Sam said

"let's just get past this. who wants gossip? not me, so let's just get to class." I suggested as they nodded and we got our books for next period which was Chemistry and Statistics which we all had together.

we got in the class room and immediately saw our Stat. professor, Mr. Flister.

"morning!" we all greeted as he nodded and we headed towards our seats.

"we need to focus! just 4 more days!" Sam said as the class started.

*7 hours later*

"RRIIINNNGG!!" the last bell rang so students started rushing to get out of school.

I placed my things inside the locker and headed out with the girls and just to my luck, Zayn was OUTSIDE his car!!!

we walked towards him students immediately seeing and thanks to perfect timing Dec was walking to his car which was coincidentally beside Zayn's. (A/N: to clear things up she doesn't remember what happened the night before but she does remember the text about Dec kissing a girl)

"guys we need to go now!" I said.

"well 'hello' to you to!" Zayn said as I pecked his lips and ran inside the car.

"what was that for?" Zayn asked as soon as everyone was inside.

"never mind i'll tell you later!" I said sweetly as he drove off.

I thank Music that this day is almost over....

-----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update!

hope you like it!

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Bea<3