Chapter 22

Danny's POV

I walked up to the mirror and observed my reflection. I looked different. I had my hair died instead of my dark brown locks it was now a light shade of hazel. I also decided to stop wearing my glasses, so I bought contacts that made me look like I had caramel brown eyes instead of my boring black ones.

I smiled satisfied.

"Thank you." I tell the lady who did my hair and payed her.

I walked out of the parlor and into my car that I rarely ever use.

Not that I didn't like it, it's actually a really nice white convertible, it's just I don't like to drive and I had no reason to since it was always Bea who does...

Ugh, Bea . She is always risking everything just to be loved even if you'll get hurt in the end. She acts like if she's not happy it's the end of the world. As if---

Ugghhhh! Stop it Danny, your being mean that not even true! I love Bea, that's the only reason why I want us to stay away from them, so we won't get hurt, But their probably with them right now so why bother if they won't stay away from them then I'll stay away for them on my own if I have to. I don't wanna face the pain, ever.

Soon I arrived at my house ( the one I have with my brother not the one I share with the girls ) I stepped out the car and softly knocked on the door.

In a matter of second it opened revealing my grandmother.

"Hello dear! It's been awhile I've missed you so much!" She chirped hugging me.

"Grandma! I've missed you too!" I hugged back.

"I love your new hair it's very pretty and the eye color too!" She beamed.

"Thanks Grandma." I replied, softly.

"So what brings you here?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to visit Luis" I answered, swaying my arms back and forth.

(A/N: for those who forgot Luis is Danny's brother:)

"Ahh, yes he's in his room I'm sure he's gonna be happy to see you" Grandma nodded.

I thanked her before walking up the short flight of stairs and entered his room.

"Oh hi Danny I heard you and Grandma talking downstairs an- what the hell did you to your hair?!" Luis asked/yelled once he turned around to face me.

I chuckled. "I dyed it awhile ago." I responded.

"And your eyes too?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh okay. So why did you come here?" Luis repeated.

I stared him while leaning against the door frame. I didn't say anything at first I was just staring at him in silence with no expression on my face.

After awhile I smiled with an idea I'm sure he'd love "Want me to buy you ice cream?" I asked.

I huge grin spread though out his face.

"YESS!" He practically begged.

I chuckled "Alright kiddo hurry up, get ready, let's go"

As soon as I finished he ran in his closet in search for his clothes. Laughing, I shook my head and left the room.

I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa in the living room. Pulling out my phone and opened twitter just to pass time... And by that I mean not think of the problems I have going on.

Once I opened the app I checked on trending.

I gasped. What was trending world wide was...

#1DsMysteryGirls