Chapter Fourteen

My eyes bursted open, reaction to yet another nightmare. It had been a little over 3 weeks since Anya first moved in with us and things are going, well, as smooth as they can. She met Casey and April yesterday, that went nice. April and her hit it off as soon as April saw how beautiful her hair was, she went right the messing with it, then she went on to makeup and Anya just grinned and bared it at first, but then she really was enjoying herself. I feel like she wont allow herself to enjoy most things anymore, not since the alley fight that went down a few weeks ago when she first came. She was home-sick.

I hadn't moved yet, just opened my eyes, so she still thought I was asleep next to her...glad I wasn't. I heard just the faintest whimpers and sniffles just as I woke up.

"Anya?" I asked, she jumped a little, turning her head back to face me, since we were in a spooning posistion...turtle power. "Anya, what is it?" I asked, assisting her in turning her to face me.

She just stared at me, her face red with tear stains running down her cheeks, being chased by new fresh tears mixed with mascara streaks. I pulled her in close and she burrowed herself into me. This is the third time I've woken up to hear her cry, and it killed me, every second im with her, my feelings grow more and more and I cant handle it when shes sad because then I'm sad and for thse who know me, they know I'm no sad dude...

She peered up to me, her nose still embedded in my chest "I just miss them" she muttered through stifled tears. I sighed heavily as I pet down her hair, my other hand on the small of her back, holding her tight. I hushed her tears as she spilled them on my chest. I couldnt stand it. "Come on." I whispered, throwing the sheet off my myself , walked around to the front of the bed and yanked it off of her too. I nearly fell back at what was lying underneath the covers, she wore nothing but a, one size larger than her, t-shirt and her (what I like to call) X-TREME booty shorts, (practically panties). Her feet to the highest part of her thigh's were visible, and she...she was so gorgeous...just gorgeous. She curled up into a ball and held herself as soon as the covers left her.

"Mikey!" she giggled

I laughed to "On second thought, we can just stay right here." I announced while crawling back onto the bed towards her, I opened her legs wide enough for me to squueze in between. "Mikey.." she whispered, almost questioning. I'm not stupid. I chuckled.

"Dont worry, princess, I'm not like that." I assured her before placing a hand on each side of her and leaned down to kiss her. She welcomed me, forcing her tongue through my mouth and searched for mine. I groaned with satisfaction as she leaned forward to get deeper, I put my right hand behind her to help hold her up. She continued to lean forward until I was sitting on my knees and she was straddling my lap. She placed both of her hands on eacch side of my face as she kissed me pationately, our tongues dancing together, fighting at who should lead the routine. She always won of course, there was no fighting that piece of buttery silk she calls a tongue. I gripped her waist tighter, causing her to release a  groan of plessure....which pleasured me in return. I pushed my tongue down her throat and she did the same, and then-

"Oh .. my .. God." I heard a shocked husky female voice...

"Hello, Angel." I muttered against Anya's lips. She sputtered out laughs as did I, but not angel.

"Well glad to see youre  finally up Mikey, your brothers want to go on a city watch and I think that you should, gives us girls a chance to actaully get to know one another...time we finally met our new house pet." Angel teased with a wink "But put some pants on first, God." she left us with those last words before the door slam left an echo-y sound. We both looked at eachother for a split second before we burst into laughter. I felt right, laughing...shell, it's been a while since weve laughed together. Anya, smiled as she crawled back to allow me to get off the bed and as soon as my feet met the floor, I swooped her up in my arms and held her tight as I leaned down to give her one last kiss.