Chapter Fifteen

Rampage? that was too nice of a way to put it. I was out for blood for how she thinks she can treat Raph, how she treated anyone really. I refuse to let her think that was acceptable under any circumstances. I was proud of Angel for knocking her ass down, but that wasn't going to make her quit. Just run away and show up next time doing the same routine. Not happening. When I asked where I could find her, Angel and Venus pointed me in the direction of the 'weird get off' places further downtown. The kind where guys go to get turned on by weird shit ya-da ya-da ya. Sadly, I am not shocked one bit that when I turned the corner, I saw Mona being groped between the brick walls of "Nerd-Antasies"  and a half naked, beer gutted, pervert.

Suddenly my Jesus came out and I felt sorry for her.

"Hey!" I shouted "Get out of here! Go on, GET!" I motioned for him to get off of her but he continued rubbing himself against her lifted thigh as he stared at me, trying to keep his drunken balance.

"Oh," he hiccupped "You want some of this too, sugar tits?" he laughed to himself as he pressed his hips more onto Mona, who groaned with pleasure and with disgust at the same time. Gag me.

"Uh, no. Get off of her now." I spat through my teeth, for the second time now. He grunted as he stammered back wards, catching his balance from nearly falling off of the sidewalk into the street, probably searching for a new chic to get on. I looked back to Mona who was still plastered to the wall. She looked so...low.

"Why did you do that, I was enjoying myself." she muttered, pushing off the wall and slouching her shoulders just a bit as she wrapped one arm around her waist. She looked defeated.

"Yeah," I replied with a sigh, walking to stand next to her, leaning against the wall. "I could tell."

I waited. I wasn't even sure if she was going to say anything, all I knew was my anger was gone (dang-it) and she seemed like she needed someone to talk to, not someone to yell at her.

I could tell a couple times it seemed like she was about to let the flood gates open. Breathing in deeply, holding it, then releasing it in a defeated sigh. I continued to wait.

"I just..." she murmured. I perked up and leaned forward to see her face.

"Go on..?" I urged.

"How?" she asked, flipping her hair back and starring at me, her arms both crossed now and her eye brows dented in.

This puzzled me.

"How..?" I asked, not sure what she was meaning.

She scoffed as she rolled her shoulders, leaning back against the wall like I was. "How the hell did you get Mikey into dating...especially humans?"

I suddenly became very protective.

"Mona, do you-"

"Ew, God no." she laughed "It's just...Raph is helplessly in love with me, and yet I cant even get him to smile when I'm around. Mikey is putty in your hands and you do absolutely nothing. So I'm asking, how did you get Mikey to be so into you...because...I'd like to do whatever you're doing, to Raph."

I was caught off guard and extremely confused. The Mona that stood in front of me now was a complete 180 from the Mona in the sewers. She was, helpless, to say the least. And I felt the slightest bit sorry for her.

"Mona, answer me this. Why come here?"

she looked at me shocked

"What the fuck is that supposed to me?"

"You don't know your own worth, you musnt 'cause if you did, you wouldn't come down here in the first place...and let a fat, old, greasy, drunk-off-his-ass, prick rub his junk all over you. You think that low of yourself?"