Part 28: I Do, Again

"I can't believe Emily is already five months old!" Brandon said.

"Well, I can't believe we are getting married in less than a week and we haven't got a dress for her."

"Callie, relax. Everything's going to be just fine."

"Brandon, I'm kind of freaking out. You saying this does not make any difference. Can we please go shopping for her? Please."

"Yeah, okay. Let's go."

After spending almost three hours on different stores, we finally found the perfect dress for our daughter. You may think it's stupid to put so much effort on a little's girl outfit, but being a week apart from the wedding, I was kind of freaking out about everything. We finally found a beautiful light pink dress that fit her beautifully.

*Forwarding to the wedding*

"So, how's the bride feeling?" Mariana asked me entering the room.

"Yeah, kind of freaking out here."

"Don't worry, you look beautiful. And anyways Brandon loves you."

"Oh shit. What about the vows?"

"You didn't write any?"

"I guess I just forgot about it. I'm so stupid... What am I going to do?"

"Callie just be honest with him. Tell him how you feel. That will be enough."

"Thank you sister."

"Well, you better hurry up. It starts in like ten minutes."

When the time got here, I started walking down the aisle with Robert by my side. I wanted him to feel honored by me asking him to, and anyways moms were okay with it. Nervous grew inside of me with each new step I made. I could see everyone standing up, and I was so happy to see all of my loved ones. Of course, what made me happier, was seeing my handsome future husband in front of me.

"Wow, you..." He was in shock "You look so beautiful Callie."

"Well, you look super handsome as well."

When the time of saying the vows finally got here, I decided to speak from my heart. At the end, words were just coming out of my mouth. I wasn't worrying anymore.

"As I said a few years before, I want to thank you again. I want to thank you for always believing in me. I vow that I will always be next to you, supporting you. Not anymore running away." I laughed "I vow that I will always be honest with you, that I will never let you give up on your dreams..."

I kept saying every single word my heart desired. I wasn't worried about not keeping any of the vows. I knew I would. I meant them all so much. After ranting, I finally let Brandon say his vows as well. And gosh, could I love him even more.

"Well, Callie. I vow to always be there for you. I will never let you alone. I'll always help you with Emily and the problems she might bring us..." Now he was laughing "I vow to always believe in you, and as well, I will never let you give up on your dreams."

A few minutes later, we heard the words we both hope we could hear sooner.

"...I pronounce you husband and wife."

We kissed and laughed and hugged. Then we shared hugs with the rest of our family and friends. I took Em in my hands and me and Brandon hugged her.

We spent the rest of the evening eating and enjoying time with our loved ones and each other. Almost at night, we danced with each other with the most beautiful music. Of course, the most important thing was finally being able to be with the love of my life.

"Hey, so I kind of have a surprise for you." Brandon said smiling.

"Yeah? What are you talking about?"

"Just see."

He ran off to the stage and it filled with Lou, Mat and Jasper. I was kind of worried, and surprised at the time. Was 'Someone's Little Sister' on again? I haven't heard them pay for years.

"So Callie, you may remember this one." Brandon said.

Then they started playing 'Outlaws'. Of course I remembered, how could I ever forget?

"I love you so much Brandon Foster. You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Well I couldn't love you more." He said while kissing me.