Part 4: Nick

"Hey, you guys have to be careful." Stef said "We still have to talk to your siblings about this."

After that, we drove home. It was actually a really great night. We saw a movie as a family, but before that, moms spoke to everyone.

"So kids, there's something we have to tell you." Lena started.

"Brandon and Callie are kind of having a baby." Stef finished.

I had no idea how they would react. At first it was just an awkward silence, but then I could see everybody's feeling about the baby. Mariana was super excited, which I thought was really weird. How could she be happy about here seventeen year old sister getting pregnant? I guess I never noticed she actually liked Brandon and I together. Jesus just had an absent feeling on the topic. I guess he didn't really care. The only problem was...

"What?" Jude said.

"Jude, come with me. We can talk." I said.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Callie." Jude answered while leaving the room.

"Don't worry, he will talk to you." Brandon said.

I've been trying all afternoon to talk to him but he won't even see me. I guess I'll try tomorrow, it is already late anyways. So I decided to go to bed, but Mariana wanted to talk.

"So a baby? And with Brandon! How long has this been going for?" Mariana asked me.

"We haven't really been a thing." I answered "I guess we've always loved each other, and it kinda just happened."

"Oh my gosh, that's so cute! Have you thought about names?"

"Look Mariana, it's been a long day. I really want to sleep right now." I said.

"Ok, sorry. Night." Mariana answered.

It was around 1:00 am when I felt something. A hand was touching my back. For a second I thought it might be Brandon, but when I turned around I saw Nick. I was about to scream when he placed his hand on my mouth and pointed at me with a gun. I started crying.

"Shh, be quite." Nick said.

I glanced at Mariana's bed, waiting for help.

"Please Nick, leave us alone." Mariana asked.

"You broke my heart, you cheated on me, and now you are asking me for something?" Nick answered. "No way."

"I'm so sorry Nick. Callie doesn't have anything to do with this, it's all my fault. Please let her go" Mariana said, tears running down her eyes.

"Why should I listen to you?" Nick asked.

"She's pregnant." Mariana said "You will harm her. If you don't do it for me, then do it for the baby."

I guess Brandon felt something. He woke up at the same moment, and saw Nick had a gun pointed at me. He silently went an woke up Stef.

"Why are you here?" Stef asked.

"Mom I saw Nick. He has a gun pointed a Callie. Help her, please." Brandon said.

"Stay here Brandon, this could be really dangerous."

Stef got in our room and saw Nick had me hostage.

"Police is here!" Stef said "Get your hands off my daughter."

So Nick did. Stef was able to handcuff him and they took him away. I was crying so much, I was so scared. For me, and for the baby as well.

"Come here." Brandon said "Are you okay?"

"Not really." I said while crying my eyes out. But at least now he was aloud to be there now, holding me. It made me feel safer.

"I'm sorry for everything guys." Stef said.

"I know it has been a long night, but try to sleep." Lena said.

So we did. We all went back to bed and tried to sleep. Of course, I couldn't. I knew Nick wasn't there anymore, but I still didn't feel safe. At least Jude was sleeping, so he wasn't involved in all of this. After thinking too much, I found myself in Brandon's door.

"Hey sweetie, you up?" I asked.

"Yes, can't sleep. You okay?" 

And then tears started filling my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked me.

"I'm sorry, I guess.. It's just seeing Nick again, and him pointing a gun at me got me thinking. I actually got scared for our baby. I got scared because I thought I wouldn't see you again." I said.

"It's okay Callie. I promise, everything's going to be fine."

"Do you think we can actually move on with this?" I asked.

"With the baby? Of course, I want that to be our future. I promise I'm going to be there with you, in every step." Brandon said.

"Thanks." I said while placing a kiss on his lips. 

"Anytime." He answered.

It's been almost a month since everything with Nick happened. Thankfully, the family is still together, even though some have issues with the idea of the baby. Today we had to go back to the doctor, and see if everything was going alright.

"Okay Callie, so I need you to lay down." The doctor said.

So I laid there while she placed a type of gel on my stomach. 

"It seems like everything is alright. Do you want to know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl?" The doctor asked us.

Brandon and I glanced at each other, we weren't actually sure if we wanted to.

"Do you want to know?" Brandon asked me.

"I mean, sure. If you are okay with it, of course."

"I'd love to." He answered.

We were holding hands and were very excited to know the answer.

Then the doctor started. "So Brandon, Callie the baby is..."

Hi, I would love to know of you like this story! Also make sure to leave me a comment telling me what you want to read so I can make it happen. What do you think the baby is going to be? I would also love to read your theories on the premiere. Only 11 more days to go!