Chapter five

...

''What the fuck.'' Justin looked at me, took my hand and quickly walked with me towards the livingroom to see where the loud bang came from. As soon as we walked in I covered my mouth with my hand while seeing Alfredo sitting on the ground with his hand on the back of his head. I quickly walked over to him and looked at his head. There's blood on it. ''WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE?!'' Justin shouted, standing still in the middle of the room. Justin and I look at Za and Twist. ''I didn't do it.'' Twist says while slowly putting his arms in the air as defence. He's stoned as hell, just like Za. ''That son of a bitch let my weed fall all over the ground.'' Za said while giving Fredo an agressive glare. ''I didn't fucking do that on purpose.'' Fredo shot him a glare back. ''I don't give a damn.'' Za snapped back. Justin walked over to the couch, put his elbows on his knees and leaned with his head in his hands. ''You fuckers.'' Justin said looking up at Za and Twist. ''You've never should've bring that stuff.'' Za begun to chuckle. ''Bro. It's not like you've never done this shit before.'' Za laughed while he just stared at the ground with a stoned lookon his face. Twist just looked like he was about to fall asleep. ''Quit it.'' Justin said. ''Oh.. I get it.'' Za laughed again while looking at me. ''It's about this bitch huh? She's the one that makes you boooooring as fuuuuuck.'' He sing-sang while looking at Justin and pointing towards me. I looked up from the ground and saw Justin boiling up. ''Okay enough.'' Justin stood up and grabbed both Za & Twist at their collars. ''Out of my room, we will talk about this shit later when you guys act fucking normal again.'' Without letting them reply he shoved them out of the front door and slammed it shut. I looked at Justin while he sat on the couch. Sighing he looked at me and then at Fredo. ''Are you ok bro?'' Alfredo nodded. ''Yeah, just a bit of a headached but I'm fine.'' Fredo stood up. ''I'm gonna go sleep, thanks Macy for helping me.'' I smiled at him and said goodnight. He disappeared in the guessroom and shut the door. After that there was a long silence. I just stared at the ground and Justin just looked at me, I could tell he was feeling guilty. I stood up carefully and slowly walked over to Justin. He looked at the ground, not wanting to catch my gaze. I kneeled down in front of him to look him in the eyes. ''Justin.. It's okay.'' He slowly looked up at me again. ''No Mace, It's not.'' He shook his head and kept staring at me. ''They do this all the fucking time. They always find a way to screw things up.'' He said pulling at the ends of his hair frustrated. I took both of his hands and folded them in mine, gently rubbing it. ''Relax..'' I whispered. ''No Macy, who knows what they do when you're around again. The way Za looks at you.. fuck. I can't let anything happen to you okay?'' He sighed. ''It's better if you're not involved in this world, You'll get hurt.. And I can't forgive myself if anything happens with you.'' Those words hit me hard. I panicked. ''No Justin! I'm not going to leave you. Maybe I get hurt yeah, but that's life! I've been hurt before so I can handle this! I'm not leaving your damn side! I will only get hurt if you'd left me!'' I said panicking about the thought of Justin leaving me. Justin saw the panic in my eyes. Grabbing my head with his hands he kissed my forehead softly. He pulled back and caressed my cheeks with his thumbs. ''Okay.. I'm not going to leave you.. Shh.'' He said while pulling me onto his lap while hugging me thight. We sat there for a while until Justin looked me in the eyes again. ''So.. I know this is going fast but... uhm.. Do you want to be.. like.. My girlfriend?'' He asked waiting for an answer. I nodded. "Yes, I want that.'' I said softly smiling at him. A wide smile appeared on his face. ''We'll go slow.'' He pulled me into a hug again and softly kissed me on the lips. I felt the energy through my vaines, I couldn't be any happier. I smiled into the kiss as he chuckled. ''I.. I love you, I really do.'' He said shyly while holding one of my hands. I smiled, ''I love you too.'' I gave him a peck on his lips. We sat on the couch a bit longer as I started to get sleepy. I yawned as I rested my head on Justin's shoulder. He chuckled, ''Let's go to sleep.'' He said standing up while carrying me in bridal style to his bedroom. He sat me on the edge of his bed while walking up to his dresser. ''Uhm Justin?'' Justin turned around. ''Yeah?'' ''I don't have any pyjamas with me..'' He chuckled a bit. ''It's okay you can borrow some sweatpants and a t-shirt.'' He said while walking over to me with grey sweatpants and a white oversized shirt. I unfolded the shirt, it looked like a tent to me. ''Woah I didn't know you were so fat.'' I joked. ''Oh shush, that's my type of swag.'' He said laughing while doing a dougie dance step. We both laughed. I got changed and Justin and I went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. ''I'm gonna go take a quick shower.. You can join if you want.'' Justin said wiggling his eyebrows and giving me a smirk. ''No you dork.'' I said giggling as I walked towards the bathroom door, but I got stopped by two arms grabbing me from behind and lifting me up. ''Did you just called me a dork?'' Justin said while turning me around and lifting me up on his shoulder. ''JUSTIN PUT ME DOWN!'' I squealed laughing. ''Nope.'' He chuckled and walked towards his bedroom and laid me down on his bed. He climbed on top of me and started to tickle. ''Say you're sorry!'' He said while tickling me in the sides. ''NEVER!'' I said while trying to hold back my laughing. I was giggling of joy trying to slap Justin's hands away. ''SAY IT!'' He said while tickling me even more. ''N- NO!'' Justin was tickling me even more as I tried to catch my breath. ''OKAY OKAY! I'M SORRY''  I laughed. Justin chuckled. ''Good girl.'' He was still sitting on top of me. He smiled sweetly. ''You look beautiful in my clothes.'' Justin said while giving me a long peck on my lips. He helped me to sit up on the bed as he gave me another long kiss on my lips. ''I'll be right back okay?'' I nodded and watched him walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I crawled in Justin's bed and just smiled, I was blessed with someone like him. And with that thought my eyes slowly closed as I drift off to sleep.

Justin's POV

Once I was finished showering I put on some boxers and sweatpants. I walked back into my bedroom as I saw Macy sleeping like an angel. I walked over to her side and smiled at her. She was rolled up as a little ball. I pecked her forehead and put the blankets over her shoulders. ''I'm so blessed to call you mine.'' I whispered. I walked over to the other side of the bed and softly laid down, not wanting to wake her up. I shoved towards her side and put my arms protectivly around her waist. Kissing her ear softly I whispered a soft ''Goodnight.'' as I slowly fell asleep, wanting this feeling to never end..

Yaaaay, another new chapter! I'm soooo sorry if it's a bit on the short side but I'm in the middle of sort of an exam week for school.. So I haven't got enough time to make long chapters.. I hope you'll like it! I wanna thank my readers bc you guys are amazing. I'll probably update Friday again!